Nowadays, there are so many products of zd420 series desktop printers 300dpi in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for zd420 series desktop printers 300dpi in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings zd420 series desktop printers 300dpi which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
924 reviews analysed
1. HP LaserJet Pro M404n Laser Printer with Built-in Ethernet & Security Features, Amazon Dash replenishment ready (W1A52A), Black
- Ethernet only built to keep your business moving forward Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M404n, A monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- Best in class security a suite of embedded security features, like instant threat notifications and optional Pin/pull printing, help protect your laser printer from being an entry point for attacks and help ensure the safety of your sensitive data
- Speed through tasks stay productive with a 250 sheet input tray, fast first page out time, and Print speeds of up to 40 pages a minute from this Black and White laser printer
- Share resources on your network easily access, Print, and share resources with built in Ethernet capabilities.Processor speed:1200 MHz
- Enhanced energy efficiency designed with the environment in mind, the HP LaserJet Pro M404n saves up to 18 Percent energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste
- Compact size make the most of your office space with a compact printer that conveniently fits into your shared work area
- Toner Cartridges you can trust avoid reprints, wasted Supplies, and service calls by using original HP 58a/58x toner cartridges designed for your monochrome laser printer
- One year limited hardware warranty get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support. See Specification sheet for terms and conditions
It’s built to keep your business moving forward—the HP LaserJet Pro M404n laser printer keeps up with how you actually work, collaborate, and get things done. With fast print speeds, best-in-class security, and built-in Ethernet capabilities, This monochrome laser printer is designed to let you focus your time on growing your business and staying ahead of the competition. This black and White laser printer is also designed with the environment in mind; save up to 18% energy over prior products with HP EcoSmart Black Toner, and use only the power you need with HP Auto-On/auto-off Technology.
2. Zebra GX430t Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer Print Width of 4 in USB Serial Parallel and Ethernet Connectivity GX43-102410-000
- EASY TO USE: Connects via USB, serial, parallel, or ethernet port and is compatible with thermal transfer label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in
- NO INK OR TONER: Prints using thermal transfer technology which uses a wax/resin ribbon instead of expensive ink or toner
- ENTERPRISE GRADE QUALITY: Best-in-class print speed, improved efficiency and profitability and Energy Star qualified, the GX430t can create high quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Prints 4 in/sec at 300 dpi, Energy Star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels
- MAC AND PC: For use with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers
Zebra’s GX430t thermal transfer printer pairs the fastest print speeds with the most complete feature set of our desktop printer lineup. Innovative label, receipt and tag-handling capabilities enable the flexibility you need. Offering top print quality and a high print speed. This model connects via USB, serial, parallel, or ethernet port making set up a breeze. It supports the widest range of applications and can be integrated into almost any environment so that you can improve efficiency and profitability, save time and reduce operator training. For additional support visit Zebra’s website for all manuals, instructional videos, and software. Download ZEBRA UTILITIES for simple printer set up and configuration. Also available on Zebra’s website is ZEBRA DESIGNER which allows you to use premade label and barcode templates as well as create your own custom labels. GX43-102410-000: Standard GX430 printer with 10/100 Ethernet
3. Brother QL-1100 Wide Format, Postage and Barcode Professional Thermal Label Printer, Black
- PRINTS ON WIDE FORMAT LABELS UP TO 4” WIDE: Perfect for printing mailing, address and postage labels for packages along with visitor and name badges
- BARCODE CROP FUNCTION: No more printing sheets of barcodes. Now, easily crop and select barcodes and UPCs for printing from templates (Windows only)
- USB HOST INTERFACE: Enables use with peripheral devices such as a scanner and is compact enough to sit on any packing station or desk
- “PLUG & LABEL” FEATURE: Lets you create and print labels without the need to install software on Windows PCs
- FREE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KITS (SDK): Easily integrate using free SDKs for Windows & Android systems.Printer Memory (MB):7.8
- Maximum Label Length: 9.8 Feet (USB) 3 feet (Serial)
The Brother QL-1100 Wide Format Professional Thermal Label Printer addresses the increasing demand for highly reliable, cost-effective business label printers to consistently and quickly print high-quality up to 4-inch labels – perfect for shipping and postage. The Brother QL-1100 delivers 300 dpi resolution and prints up to 69 labels per minute(1) minimizing the time spent waiting for labels. Its built-in automatic heavy-duty cutter is ideal for handling large print jobs and provides a clean, professional edge when using continuous tapes.
The Brother QL-1100 includes a USB cable, label creation software and a starter supply of labels so it’s ready to use right out of the box. The QL-1100 is compatible with Windows and Mac and integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. It also offers a USB host interface for use with peripheral devices including scanners. The Plug & Play feature enables you to create and print labels without the need to install software on your Windows PC, making it simple to use. The easy-to-use, drop-in DK replacement tape rolls make it a breeze to change supplies; there’s no ink or toner to replace – ever. The QL-1100 also detects the size of the tape in the machine and automatically adjusts the onscreen template.
The automatic crop function lets on-line sellers easily print product and other barcode labels from A4/Letter size label sheet templates (Windows only). You can print an entire sheet of labels or a section of labels with virtually no waste. Brother network management tools make it easy to integrate and manage the label printer on any network. The free Software Development Kit (SDK) is available for Windows, iOS and Android for custom application development. Brother provides email and phone support to developers and software integrators. The Brother QL-1100 combines fast and easy professional output with the low-maintenance requirements of direct thermal printing.
(1) Based on using standard address labels, text only at 300 x 300 dpi
All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. We recommend using genuine Brother DK label supplies for best performance, as they’re engineered to print high-quality labels with your Brother QL printer.
4. Canon imageCLASS D1650 (2223C023) All-in-One, Wireless Laser Printer with AirPrint, 45 Pages Per Minute and 3 Year Warranty, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
- Print at speeds of up to 45 pages per minute, with your first print in your hands in approximately 6 seconds
- Save 10% on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment. Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low. No subscription fees. Cancel anytime.
Designed for small to mid-size workgroups, the imageCLASS D1650 balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to expand paper capacity for busy groups. A 5″color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
5. Brother QL-820NWB Professional, Ultra Flexible Label Printer with Multiple Connectivity options
- Flexible connectivity the QL 820NWB network label printer features Bluetooth wireless technology, Ethernet and Wireless (802.11B/g/N) interfaces
- Also offers a USB host interface for use with a peripheral such as a Scanner
- Ultra fast, up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi
- Easy to read monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use
- Print amazing black/red labels using DK 2251
- Maximum Label Length: 3 feet
Create amazing black/Red labels using DK 2251 or cost effective, paper labels for packages, name badges, postage* and more. Ultra fast, printing up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. Easy to read monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use. Create and print labels from your mobile device when connected to a wireless network. Add an optional li ion battery for a complete mobile solution. Easy to integrate with free software development kits (windows, iOS and Android). Convenient, Brother DK drop in labeling supplies. No ink or toner needed. Windows and Mac compatible.
6. Brother QL-810W Ultra-Fast Label Printer with Wireless Networking
- Easy connectivity: Print from virtually anywhere or share on a network
- Print amazing black/red labels using DK 2251
- Cutter Life: upto 300,000 (die cut labels) 150,000 (continuous labels)
- Create cost effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, Name badges, postage and more. Operating system compatibility Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.5 , Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008
- Ultra fast, upto 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. Create and Print labels from your mobile device when connected to a Wireless network
- Windows and Mac compatible. Mobile device compatibility: AirPrint, Brother iPrint & Label
Create amazing black/Red labels using DK 2251 or cost effective, paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, postage* and more. Wireless interface offers easy connectivity print from virtually anywhere or share on a network. Ultra fast, printing up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. Create and print labels from your mobile device when connected to a wireless network. Add an optional li ion battery for a complete mobile solution. Easy to integrate with free software development kits (windows, iOS and Android). Convenient, Brother DK drop in labeling supplies. No ink or toner needed. Windows and Mac compatible.
*Enrollment in the service necessary, internet connection, and postage label roll required. service compatible with windows only. Usb connection required.
7. Lexmark B2442DW Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex printing Wi-Fi Airprint (36SC220),Grey
- Wireless printing: easily print from your laptop, smartphone or tablet with wireless printing
- Print fast: 42 pages per minute with the first page in as little as 6. 25 seconds, 512MB memory to handle more complex documents efficiently
- Be secure: Lexmark full spectrum security Architecture helps keep your information safe. Confidential documents do not print until you enter your pin
- Worry-free printing: Replacement cartridges deliver up to 6, 000 pages – 900 pages maximum input capacity means fewer interruptions.
Lexmark 36SC220 B2442DW Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex printing Wi-Fi Airprint & Network Connections Available 2″ Grey
8. Lexmark C2535dw Color Laser Printer with Duplex Printing, Wireless Connection, and 35 ppm (42CC160), White/ Gray, Medium
9. Lexmark MB2546adwe Multi Function Monochrome Laser Printer, Duplex with Two Sided Printing, Wireless Network and Airprint Ready (36SC871)
- Print, copy, scan and fax with the power of a 1 GHz quad core processor, 1 GB of memory and standard Wi-Fi.
- Intuitive 4. 3-inch color touch screen offers smooth, tablet like interaction.
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
Mid-size workgroups can work fast and still run economically with the MB2546adwe, the up-to 46 page-per-minute* multifunction product with standard Wi-Fi and long-life components that rarely need replacement. A multi-core processor, 1 GB of memory, durable design and long list of standard features make it an exceptional value.
10. Sato WWCL00061 Series CL4NX High Performance Thermal Printer, 203 dpi Resolution, 10 IPS Print Speed, Serial/Parallel/Ethernet/USB/Bluetooth Interface, 4"
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Zd420 Series Desktop Printers 300Dpi for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!