525 reviews analysed
1. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
2. Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
The CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling with a 240mm radiator and two CORSAIR ML120 PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2 400 RPM Equipped with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H100i RGB PRO XT is customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software letting you create vivid lighting effects adjust fan speeds and enable Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low temperatures With a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design along with easy installation on most major CPU sockets the H100i RGB PRO XT pairs killer looks with chiller performance. Fan Airflow : 75 CFM
3. Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4 (Renewed)
- Two 140 millimeter ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
4. Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm, Dual ML120 PWM Fans, Intel 115x/2066, AMD AM4
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO is an all in one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator built for low noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Two included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow and static pressure, with a wide PWM speed control range between 400 RPM and 2, 400 RPM. Take control with CORSAIR iCue software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop cooling fans entirely with the H100i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most major CPU sockets, the H100i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.
5. CORSAIR Hydro X Series,XC9 RGB CPU Water Block,16 Individually-addressable RGB LEDs,Software-Enabled,2066/sTR4
- The xc9’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 70 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and allowing for maximum overclocking.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- Premium sandblasted aluminum trim and a transparent flow chamber match any high-end system build and show off your coolant in all its glory.
- Add a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly Sync RGB lighting across all your Corsair RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
- Easy to install on Intel LGA 2066 or AMD Str4 Sockets with pre-installed mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
The Corsair Hydro x series XC9 RGB CPU water block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting, and extreme cooling performance. A precision machined nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 70 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins draws the maximum amount of heat from your CPU, dropping temperatures and letting you push your clock speeds to their maximum. Premium sandblasted aluminum trim and a transparent flow chamber match any high-end system build and show off your coolant in all its glory, lit by 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs for 360° of customizable RGB lighting, controlled by adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. Powered by Corsair iCUE software to deliver nearly limitless lighting customization and control, the XC9 is ready to become to become the centerpiece of your custom cooling system. Technical support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
6. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Fan
- New, improved SP120L fan offers lower noise and better performance
- Improved micro-fin copper cold plate for superior heat dissipation
- Low evaporation, large diameter tubing offers decreased resistance and improved flexibility
- Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011. AMD sockets AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, and FM2
- Mounting brackets for Intel LGA 115x/1136/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2
- Low-profile pump for easy installation and better airflow
- Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger
- 5 Years Warranty
- Fan airflow: 54 CFM
Upgrade from your stock CPU fan or bulky air cooler to the efficiency and simplicity of liquid CPU cooling. Enjoy better cooling performance and lower noise, and protect your investment in your CPU. The included SP120L fan uses custom-engineered impellers for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved performance at lower noise levels. Radiator dimensions: 4.7 x 6 x 1.1 inches and fan dimensions: 6 x 1 inches.
7. CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, Dual 120mm SP Series PWM Fans (Renewed)
- Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,900 RPM with two 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fans, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high-density slim-radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
8. Corsair Hydro Series H110 280 mm High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- The 140mm-wide radiator has a larger surface area than typical 120mm radiators for more efficient heat transfer
- The blades of the included 140mm fan have more surface area than most 120mm fan blades, so it doesn’t need to spin as fast to deliver the same airflow
- The low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free
- Compatibility: Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3 AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3.
- Large-diameter, low permeability tubing ensures long life and improves flexibility for an easier installation
- The cold plate uses copper for outstanding heat transfer, and the manifold is engineered for efficient flow
- The multi-platform mounting bracket easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors. Compatibility – Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3
- AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3
- Speed: 1500 RPM
Corsair Hydro Series H110 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler… For efficient cooling, bigger is better – it’s simple physics. If your PC’s case can fit a 280mm radiator, Hydro Series H110 will give you better performance. The larger diameter fans provide better airflow with lower noise than most 120mm fans, and the 280mm radiator has more surface area for faster cooling.
9. Corsair Pump Res Unit, XD5 RGB (D5 Pump Reservoir Unit) and Commander Pro
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- The CORSAIR iCUE Commander PRO turns your case into a smart case, using CORSAIR iCUE software to control up to six case fans and two RGB lighting channels
- Powers up to six DC or PWM fans with voltage and PWM control, including the ability to run at zero RPM for total silence
- Two RGB lighting channels provide powerful software control of CORSAIR individually addressable RGB LED strips and CORSAIR RGB fans
10. CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i v2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control
- Customizable RGB pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Custom-designed SP120L fans deliver high static pressure and incredible airflow
- PWM fan-speed control allows you to run your fans anywhere between 850 RPM to 2,435 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to customize RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4
The Hydro Series H100i v2 is an extreme performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 240mm radiator mounts. The 240mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans provide the excellent heat dissipation you need for highly overclocked CPUs. Corsair Link is built in, so you can monitor temperatures, adjust cooling performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop. Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Cooling Unit Corsair H60 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!