966 reviews analysed
1. BUGERA T50-INFINIUM 50-Watt Cage-Style 2-Channel Amplifier Head with Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Silver multicolored, (T50INFINIUM)
- Hand-built 50-Watt guitar head driven by 4 x 12AX7 and 2 x EL34 tubes
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design—everything from traditional clean/crunch to modern high-gain sounds
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:
- Switchable Class-A/AB operation for ultimate power amp voicing: Class-A for classic warmth and Class-AB for raw, high-speed power
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
BUGERA T50 INFINIUM 50-Watt Cage-Style 2-Channel Tube Amplifier Head with INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier, Multi-Class A/AB Operation and Reverb
2. Sabaj PHA3 Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier 2X6J9 Low Ground Noise Integrated Stereo Amp Audio HiFi Output Protection for Headphone
- Using military grade tube 2*6J9-J for pre amplifier
- replaceable design,can be change the tube for E180F, 6ж9П, EF861, and 6688 for different sound style.
- Large current headphone driver parallel NJM4556*2,it gets much bigger driving current.
- Low Ground Noise: There’s no buzzing or ringing when you use our amp! We feature a high-grade microprocessor that controls the relay while its being switched on and off, achieving a low-ground noise power circuit.
- Aluminum CNC housing with stylish design,high quality components and using relay to mute audio.
- Semi-Set Tube Design: As a safety measure, the high temperature portion of the tube is strategically placed inside of the amp and out of reach.(Please plug the power supply after all the connection been done for safety)
3. Nobsound NS-10P Mini Vacuum Tube Preamp Audio Hi-Fi Stereo Pre-Amplifier Treble & Bass Control
- Notice: ① Preamplifier needs to work with amplifiers or active devices
- ② Not PHONO preamp and can’t be used for record players
- Excellent sound performance
- No background noise
- Warm and soft tube sound
- Sound quality enhancement
- Pure tube preamplifier
- Suitable for all amplifiers and music types
- With independent treble, bass and volume control
- Vacuum tubes can be replaced by various models
- Mini size and exquisite appearance
- CNC aluminum shell and front panel
- Blue tube light
- Mellow and solid touch feeling
4. MOD 102 DIY Guitar Amplifier Kit
The MOD 102 is a great place to start for those interested in building their own tube amp. It is based on a classic American tube circuit design combined with a British style Class A output tube section. At low volume it produces a clean chimey tone that moves into smooth overdrive at higher volumes. All parts are included along with a pre-drilled aluminum chassis, wire and tubes (1 EL84 and 1 12AX7). Puts out at least 5 watts. The chassis layout is open for easy assembly using the clear, easy to follow instructions.
5. Valeton Guitar Amplifier Head TAR-20G Amp Pedal Platform Studio Desktop with CAB SIM
- Pure Analog Preamp Design with Super Wide Tonal Range from the Pristine Chime to Classic British Crunch, to Roaring Hi-Gain
- Max. 20W Pure Solid State Output Power sounds and responses like Vacuum Tubes Amp with Rich and Harmonic Tone
- AUX IN & Phones jack with Cab Simulator for directly plugging into Audio Interface or PA System
- Built-in Reverb with a very Wide Range
- FX Loop for Hooking up other Effects
- 8/16 Ohms Compatible Speaker Output
6. Fender Super Champ X2 15-Watt Guitar Amp Head
- 15 Watt tube power amp with two 6V6 tubes and one 12AX7 preamp tube
- Voicing knob with 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Metal, etc.). Handle-molded plastic strap with nickel-plated Caps
- 15 effects with effects adjust control, TAP tempo control for delay time/modulation rate adjustments
- Two Channels with Channel Switching Format and optional footswitch
- USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording
The Super Champ X2 Head offers great low-power tube sound in compact design that presents the same great features as its 15-watt, dual-channel combo sibling. It’s designed for use with the new SC112 Enclosure or other 8-ohm speaker enclosure. Made in Ensenada, Mexico, the Super-Champ X2 Head features a voicing knob for selection of 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Hot Rod, metal and more), 15 effects with level control, dual-channel switching (footswitch optional), tap tempo control for precise delay time adjustment, 1/4” line output and USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording. Fender FUSE™ software (available as a free download) allows even more tonal versatility, with customization of amp voicing and effects defaults, effects parameters deep editing, and online access to free Fender community content.
7. Fender Hot Rod 0213205700 Blues Junior III 15-W LTD Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier, Tweed
- Classic warm tube tone provided by the EL84 power tubes and 12ax7 pre-amp tubes
- Foot switchable “FAT” option adds thicker tones and subtle overdrive
- On board spring reverb for large echo effect
- Enjoy years of durability from the lacquer tweed cabinet
- Warm articulate tones provided by the Jensen P12N speaker
The Blues Jr. Lacquered Tweed takes Fender’s 15W gem and gives it the true vintage treatment with a lacquered tweed covering and a vintage-voiced 12″ Jensen speaker. Its golden tones are generated by an all-tube signal path using a pair of EL84 output tubes and 3 – 12AX7 preamp tubes. Add renowned Fender reverb, flexible controls, FAT switch for mid boost, and you’re in business. And just look at that chrome panel, that tweed finish with vintage-style brown and gold grille cloth, and those vintage pointer knobs!
8. JOYO BanTamP-ZOMBIE TUBE AMP, Guitar Amplifier Head(Mesa Boogie Sound) for Heavy Distortion
- The ZOMBIE features small, modern sound , heavy distortion sound. It works great at lesser gain settings and let you use your favorite overdrives to push it into higher gain with their own unique flavors.
- Once you start working with this amp head, you will soon forget its size and very affordable price. It will feel as if you are playing through a much bigger head and your friends just won’t believe where your sound is really coming from.
- The amp operates with a single 12AX7 tube in the preamp and uses a solid state power amp. The FX loop enables you to put your time based effects (or Phasers, Flangers and Choruses) behind the drive section and keep the effects sharp and not prevent them from being too muddy.
- Because of the High Gain structure of this amp, a noise gate, like our “Gate of Kahn”is a good idea to make your heavy chords nice and tight.
- The amp also has a CLEAN channel that can take pedals really well, which makes it flexible and a great little companion for many situations where your “big” head is just not sensible.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Tube Guitar Amplifier for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!