792 reviews analysed
1. Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, XL2100RHS
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation
- on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D)
- weighs 8.2 pounds
The Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum is a commercial grade vacuum that offers all the power and performance you expect from an Oreck. This versatile upright makes it easy to keep your business clean. It gets up close to cabinets and baseboards and fits easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be used on all surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate and tile with no manual height adjustment.
Weighing about 9 pounds, it’s lightweight and covers a 12″ wide area which makes cleaning easy and quick. It has the exclusive Microsweep feature that allows you to switch from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments and a 630 cubic inch “top fill” bag. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design ensures no loss of suction and keeps power at maximum even while bag fills.
This model comes with a 1-year commercial warranty as well as a 1-year warranty on the belt.
2. Sanitaire Tradition Upright Commercial Bagged Vacuum, SC679K
- Motor life provides more than 500 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance
- Durable structure includes a polycarbonate hood that’s safe for tough environments
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning
- Unique maintenance features like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement and metal clip bag release system make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain
- Weighs only 12 2 lbs so it’s lightweight easy-to-transport and comfortable to use
- Commercial-grade power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often and provides a potential cleaning area of 4 680 sq ft
The Sanitaire TRADITION Upright Vacuum SC679J offers a low cost of ownership longevity of use and a productive workforce by combining several features into one lightweight commercial machine It provides 500 hours of powerful commercial-grade cleaning and comes with a 30-foot power cord and 18-quart shake out bag TRADITION weighs only 12 2 pounds so moving it around while cleaning is a breeze Plus when it’s time to maintain the vacuum the processes of replacing the brush roll and belt don’t require any special tools
3. Hoover Commercial CH54115 HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt, 15"
- HushTone 2-Speed Motor – Less than 69dB sound when you want, and more performance when you need it
- Sealed Allergen System with Hexaguard Technology – Traps 99% of dirt, dust, and pollen for cleaner air
- No-Tool Assembly & Maintenance – Ready to use right out of box. Clean air path in second with no tools needed
- Rinseable HEPA Media Filter – Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Quick-Change Cord – Replace only the extension cord when damaged, saving money and eliminating downtime
Hoover Commercial HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt
4. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super QuarterVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 6 Quart, Corded
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE – A high-powered motor tackles carpets, floors, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including blinds, fans and lighting, Hose Length:4.5 feet
- VERSATILE – Smaller yet equally powerful sibling of the Super CoachVac commercial backpack vacuum cleaner perfect for any sized cleaning professional
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter allows guests to breathe better air
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION – Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for the hospitality industry, at only 67 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class
- Ideal backpack vac for the hospitality industry including hotels, resorts and meeting halls and extra-long 50-foot power cord cleans large areas without having to unplug
Perfect for cleaning professionals in the hospitality industry, the ProTeam Super QuarterVac provides versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact backpack. Among the best vacuum cleaner backpacks in its class, this high-filtration vacuum is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). It’s ideal for hotels, motels, resorts, casinos and meeting halls.
The 6-quart Super QuarterVac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 67 dBA, this portable backpack vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. The Super QuarterVac commercial vacuum backpack features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.
This Super QuarterVac vacuum backpack is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, 5-inch upholstery tool, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 1-1/2-inch telescoping wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
The Super QuarterVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These backpack vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
5. Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum, C2401
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6″ crevice tool, 11″ turbo floor tool, 2″ dusting brush and 4″ upholstery tool
6. Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- Includes a reusable commercial cloth bag with paper option
- Built-in blower allows you more versatility with cleaning and maintaining your home
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside of a vehicle
- Long 33′ SJT cable length for large area vacuuming. Hush 15 Inch Bagless Upright
- Hose stretches for extended reach
- Motor Amps:7.4 Amps
Make your cleaning experience easier and more comfortable with the Hoover CH30000 PortaPower commercial lightweight canister vacuum cleaner! This reliable commercial vacuum can clean tight places and large spaces with its fabulous features. As a canister vacuum the CH30000 can be used for detailing as well as to extend long distances with its 33′ long power cord. You can vacuum stairways, down halls, and around sharp corners with ease. At 8.3 lbs. the CH30000 canister vacuum weighs less than the average 6th grader’s backpack, which is 18.4 lbs.! With its lightweight design, using the CH30000 can be a breeze and reduce fatigue. Not only does the CH30000 vacuum cleaner have a built-in blower, but it also can be used to clean up hard-to-reach places such as up draperies, upholsteries, and even in your own vehicles. The CH30000 can use both a reusable commercial cloth bag and a paper dust bag, allowing you to switch and alternate between cleaning jobs. For example, a cloth bag would most likely be used with sharper objects and paper bag for dust clean-up.
7. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight, Upright, Industrial, Vacuum Cleaner, BGU1451T
The Pro PowerForce Upright Vacuum is designed with the user in mind. From the powerful suction to the ready-to-use attachments, this bagged upright vacuum cleaner can clean a variety of surfaces that include bare floor, high carpet, and upholstered furniture. With three filtration stages and cyclonic cleaning system of the lightweight vacuum cleaner, you can easily remove dirt from every nook and corner. The extension wand, long power cord, and five surface height settings, help you conveniently clean thoroughly. The lightweight design makes the vacuum easy to move from room to room and transport from level to level.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Cleaner Commerical for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!