850 reviews analysed
1. VEE GEE Scientific 83211-12 High Accuracy Digital Thermometer 12" Stem (Pack of 1)
2. Tech Tools Heated Travel Mug Retro Style – Stainless Steel 12 Volts (Black)
- KEEP YOUR COFFEE HOT This heated travel coffee mug will keep your coffee hot with its electronic components and its thermal insulation
- PLUGS INTO YOUR CAR CHARGER Take this self heating travel mug along with you anywhere and use the 12 volt charger in your car to keep it warm to and from work, school and other locations
- HELPFUL ANALOG INDICATOR With this travel mug, heat levels will be indicated on the nifty analog indicator
- NON-SLIP RUBBER BASE Don’t worry about this heated coffee travel mug getting knocked over on the desk or in the car
- it has a rubber base designed to keep it upright
- 12V Auto adapter included / Recommended For Auto use only
TechTools Retro Style Heated Travel Mug
Sipping your coffee at home is a great way to wake yourself up in the mornings, but eventually, you are going to have to leave the house and head off to class or to your job. While the coffee stays nice and hot at home, it begins to lose its heat the longer it is in a standard mug, leaving you with lukewarm coffee during your commute and cold coffee once you have arrived at your destination.
With the Retro Style Heated Travel Mug, you can enjoy hot coffee all day long through the self-heating power it possesses.
The Retro Style Heated Travel Mug is a heated travel mug that uses a 12 volt charger to keep it warm. This means that you can take it with you on your commute and keep it charged in the car to ensure it stays hot. Thermal insulation traps in the heat in this heated travel coffee mug to ensure that no heat escapes.
Its has a easy on and off toggle switch will let you conserve the power reserve when you are away from the charger to keep the mug lasting all day long.
The Retro Style Heated Travel Mug also offers a non-slip rubber base that allows it to sit comfortably atop any desk, work surface or cup holder, ensuring you won’t have to worry about it getting knocked over and spilling everywhere. Totally portable and self heating, the Retro Style Heated Travel Mug goes wherever you go.
3. Sharp Atomic Clock – Atomic Accuracy – Never Needs Setting! – Jumbo 3" Easy to Read Numbers – Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Display with Wireless Outdoor Sensor – Battery Powered – Easy Set-Up!!
- Atomic Accuracy: The Atomic clock has a built-in receiver that automatically synchronizes itself with the WWVB radio broadcast by the US Government’s National Institute (NIST) in Fort Collins, Colorado. The Atomic Clock will always be accurate to within one second as it receives daily WWVB updates.
- Wireless Outdoor Sensor: The Wireless outdoor sensor (included) transmits the outdoor temperature to the Atomic Wall Clock. The sensor can be placed anywhere within 100ft of the receiving unit. The wireless technology means no wire installation is necessary.
- Jumbo 3” Tall LCD Time Display – Easy to Read, Easy to Use, Easy to Set up – Use as either a wall clock, or as a desk clock with integrated stand. Perfect for anyplace in your home.
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature – Displays calendar and day of week
- Battery powered: Main unit 3 x AA batteries – Sensor 2 x AA batteries (not included)
4. Thermo Scientific S194925 Cimarec Basic Economy Analog Magnetic Stirrer with 7.25 x 7.25" Ceramic Spill-Away Platform and Ring Stand Holder, 100 to 2500RPM, 120V/60Hz
The Thermo Scientific Cimarec basic magnetic stirrers have a die-cast aluminum body and corrosion-resistant, porcelain-coated, stainless-steel top for durability. The plate design reduces the chance of broken vessels. The design diverts spills away from entering the body and the ceramic top plate resists acids and alkalis. These models conform to the Canadian Standards Association for Canadian and US markets (cCSAus) standards. These stirrers come with a tetrafluoroethylene (TFE)-coated stir bar and an integral ring stand holder that accommodates a 0.5″ (1.3cm) diameter support rod. These units are suitable for general-purpose laboratory use.
A lab stirrer mixes substances for a variety of academic, research, or industrial applications such as solutions in chemistry and biology and food and beverage production. There are two basic types of stirrers: magnetic or overhead. Magnetic stirrers are ideal for smaller volumes and low-viscosity solutions, have no moving external parts, are considered easier to clean than overhead models, and do not need lubricants which can contaminate the solution being mixed. Magnetic stirrers have a rotating magnetic field that causes a separate magnetic stir bar, when immersed in a solution, to spin and stir the solution. They usually have a plate on a base and either an internal or external controller. Some models have multiple stirring positions to stir more than one vessel at once, and in some the plate is also a hot plate for heating the solution while stirring. They can be submerged in water and used inside closed vessels or systems, such as incubators. Overhead stirrers are ideal for large volumes and high-viscosity solutions in open vessels, and usually have a stirring blade and a drive shaft typically made of stainless steel or a chemically-resistant polymer, a controller, and a motor. This type of stirrer often needs more space than a magnetic stirrer, and can be more difficult to set up and to clean afterwards. However, by changing the stirrer blade shape, they offer control over how a substance is stirred. For example, certain shapes are suitable for high-speed stirring of low viscosity substances, while other shapes are suitable for low-speed stirring of high viscosity substances. Both magnetic and overhead stirrers come in analog and digital models, and a variety of configurations and sizes.
Thermo Fisher Scientific manufactures analytical instruments, laboratory equipment, consumables, and software under the Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific, Barnstead, and Nalgene brands, among others. The company is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Thermo Tech Analog Medical Grade Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!