910 reviews analysed
1. Camco 02482/02483 1650W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
1650W, 120V, Water Heater Screw-In Element, Use For 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 1650W 120V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density are the most common and the same type of element provided with most water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
2. Camco 09951 Professional Water Heater Element Socket
Pro Element Wrench
From the Manufacturer
The Camco chrome plated element socket fits standard 1/2-Inch socket drives to make easy work of replacing screw-in water heater elements
3. Camco 02852/02853 1500W 120V Screw-In Lime Life Foldback Water Heater Element – Ultra Low Watt Density
4. Suburban 520789 1440W Screw In Electric Element
Suburban Manufacturing 520900
5. Camco5" Residential Screw-In Water Heater Element Wrench – Fits All Standard Screw In Elements (09883)
- 5″ long Zinc plated water heater element wrench
- Compatible with all standard screw-in elements and 1-1/2″ hex on residential screw-in water heater elements
- Cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver for enhanced torque and to help remove and install element with ease
- Fits into offsets where an adjustable wrench can’t
- For use with residential water heaters
6. RV Water Heater Anode Rod
- ARL Outdoors is the only distributor for our anode rods. Dont trust buying from other sellers claiming to be selling our anode rods under our listing. they are selling counterfeit and inferior anodes trying to scam customers by using our good name. Companies like Greentree Savings and IR Quarts LLC are selling counterfeit products and trying to deceive customers.
- Measures 9 ¼’’ Long and has ¾’’ NPT Thread, Uses a 1 1/16’’ socket
- Prolongs & Saves Water Heater Tank Life & Helps Eliminate Harmful Contaminants.
- Replacement for Suburban & Mor-flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
- Extends the life of your water heater by corroding itself so your water heater tank doesn’t
7. Reliance 100108301 1440W/120V 1" ELEMENT
The most popular element in use today. Fits Private Label, State, Reliance , Rheem, Ruud, Sears, Montgomery Ward, and many other brands. Elements individually carded.
From the Manufacturer
The Reliance standard copper-sheath elements are designed for high-watt density operation.
8. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family!
- COMPATIBILITY: These magnesium anode rods are 9.25” long, come with ¾” NPT threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
- LONGER LIFE: These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- GREAT DEAL PACKAGE: This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
Small part, Big Impact
Are you tired of spending enormous amounts of money and energy with expensive
fixing procedures of your water tank? Would you like to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen
investments when it comes to your water heating sources? You’ve come to the right place!
Why is this product for you?
This 2-piece anode rod set is made from top-quality magnesium which is non-toxic and entirely
safe for the human body! The high absorption rate of corrosive elements makes it a better choice
than aluminum, keeping your water tank in perfect functioning condition for years. Plus, with
a bonus PTFE tape included, the installation process is easy for anyone
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Set includes: 2 anode rods, 1 PTFE tape;
- Dimensions: 25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads;
- Uses 1-1/16 inch socket;
- Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo models;
- Material: magnesium;
- Safe for humans.
Add to cart now and reap all the benefits this RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set has to offer!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Suburban Sw10de Heating Element 520789 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!