832 reviews analysed
1. Rainbow Genuine Electric Hose and Handle, 8 Ft, Fits PN-12 Power Nozzle
2. Rainbow Genuine 7 Foot Standard Hose Assembly, E2 Type 12 and (e SERIES
- Part No # R8052, R-8052
- Fits In Model # Rexair – Rainbow E, E2 (2 Speed), E2 (1 Speed)
- Made from quality material to keep you vacuum safe and in working condition all the time
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with your purchase. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Buyer is responsible for return shipping
3. NEW Brown Tool Attachment Hose for Rainbow Vacuums PN2 SE D4 D3 D2
- This is a Brand New tool hose for the Rainbow Vacuum. It is Silver in color and will fit all D2, D3, D4, and SE Models.
- It will not fit any of the Eseries or E2 models
- SAME DAY SHIPPING- All orders received by 2 PM MST are shipped out the Same Day. All other orders are shipped out within 24 hours (excluding Holidays & Weekends). All items are in stock and ready to ship and WE SHIP FAST.
- TRACKING NUMBERS As soon as your order is shipped we send you a Invoice in a email with your tracking number. We Ship Fast and make sure you know when your order will arrive.
4. GOODVAC Brand Stainless Steel Wand Set fits All Rainbow vacuums as Long as Being Used with Attachment (Wet) Hose. Does NOT Work with Electrified Hoses with Gas-Pump Handle Type
- Set of 3 Stainless Steel Wands to fit Rainbow, high quality aftermarket part manufactured by GoodVac.
- Designed to fit any Rainbow wet hose E Series, E2 Series, E2 Gold, E2 Blue / Silver, D4, D4C, SE, SEPE, SE Performance
- 1 1/4″ (32mm) diameter, button locking stainless steel wands, includes top, middle and lower wand. Aftermarket part made by GoodVac.
- Stainless steel wands, can also be used with genuine Rainbow wands. Fits E Series one speed vacuums, fits E2 Series Two Speed Vacuums, fits older D4, SE and SE Performance vacuums.
- NOT to be used with electrified hoses with gas-pump type handle.
Aftermarket Rainbow Stainless Steel Wand Kit Designed and Manufactured by GoodVac.
Aftermarket set of stainless steel wands for E series, E2 Series, D4, SE and SE Performance. High quality aftermarket part made by GoodVac. 32mm diameter wands with locking button clips.
This pipe has 2 bumps on the bottom that will hold the floor tool. This is a stainless steel wand.
Fits Rainbow Model Numbers:
E2 Type 12 Black (Diamond) (With attachment hose)
E2 Blue (Platinum / Silver)
E2 Gold (Two Speed)
E2 Two Speed
E Series (E2 One Speed / E2 Gold One Speed)
SE Performance (SEPE / SE PE)
5. Vacuum Hose for Rainbow Vacuum Parts, Compatible with D and SE Series Rainbow Vacuum Hose 7 Foot Non Electric, Works with Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Parts and Accessories
- HIGH QUALITY – Our replacement vacuum hose parts for Rainbow Vacuum cleaner are made to match the original OEM quality
- CUSTOM FIT – Pick the length that will be most convenient for you with custom made extra long hose options
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY – Made to fit all models that match the style shown in images, see description for models
- USA BASED – Our replacement parts and accessories are proudly assembled in the USA with our customer service residing here as well
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – 6 month warranty against defects and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back
100% Satisfaction Guarantee when you buy with All Parts Etc. & includes a 6-month warranty.
We offer custom replacement parts for the Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner.
Choose the length best fitted to your use case!
These Hoses are designed to fit with Models:
D2, D3, D4, D4C, D4SE, & SE. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH E SERIES MODELS.
Please see images of the connectors above to further confirm compatibility.
For Wet or Dry use.
ALWAYS ASSEMBLED IN THE USA!
IMPORTANT READ: WD40 IS YOUR BEST FRIEND IS HARD TO SLIDE IN OR PULL OUT!
6. Rainbow Genuine Electric Hose and Handle, 8 Ft, Fits Model PN-2E Power Nozzle ONLY!
7. Generic Rainbow Hose, Non Electric for use with carpet shampoo system or for using with attachments, color black, 6 foot, nylon, wire reinforced
Generic Non Electric Hose
8. Rainbow Genuine Upholstery Tool Assembly, All Models
9. Rainbow Genuine Electric Hose and Handle, 14 Ft, Fits Model PN-2E Power Nozzle ONLY!
This factory OEM fourteen foot electric hose fits all versions of the PN-2E power nozzle.
This model power nozzle came with the E2 Type 12 (e2 Silver, Gold), and the E-2 (e SERIES™) Rainbow.
Does not fit the PN-12 power nozzle that came standard with the Black version E2 Type 12.
The original 7 foot hose that came out in 1998 looks different compared to the current version. This design came out with power nozzle serial number for the domestic market 7919600 and international market serial number 5978472.
The changes over the years have been for many benefits that include:
- Better couplings at the end of hose to lessen stress when bending to prevent holes.
- Handle improvement for better ergonomics that helps reduce stress on the hand and wrist.
- Allowing for water pick up for use on the new AquaMate shampoo systems. With this new hose design, it will allow you to use the new AquaMate AM-12 Silver.
The extra length is a real benefit for the following:
- Allows you to keep your Rainbow unit at the top or bottom of your stairs. No more holding it.
- Vacuum off your ceiling fan without having to hold your unit while standing on a chair.
- Keep unit in the middle of the room while you vacuum.
DOES NOT FIT THE BLACK SERIES OR PN-12 POWER NOZZLE!
10. Rainbow Genuine HEPA Filter (Neutralizer) for Model E2 Type 12 ONLY!
This is the factory original OEM True H13 class HEPA filter (Neutralizer) for the two speed E2 Type 12 (Black, Silver, e2 Gold) version Rainbow vacuum. If you only have an on and off switch and not a hi and low speed, then this filter IS NOT compatible.
You should replace your filter once every 4-6 years. If you need to replace it more often, you should change your water basin in the middle of cleaning. Once the water gets thick with dirt and debris, it becomes more difficult to filter. The dirt will start to bounce off the sludge and go up through the motor and get caught by the HEPA filter.
Be careful not to vacuum up drywall dust or baby powder as the water has a difficult time filtering this type of material.
Effective serial number 1000000 with a start date of September 4th 2003 through current production. The bulk item number for this is R12647B. Some websites list this part number for a single item which is incorrect.
It is better to toss your old filter and not replace it than to buy a generic filter. Generic filters do very little for the air quality while reducing your airflow and performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rainbow Vacuum Hose Replacement for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!