516 reviews analysed
1. 8milelake Fuel Pump & Vacuum Tester Carburetor Valve Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Truck
2. 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas – Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection -30HG/30PSI
3. HFS 2" Dry Utility Vacuum Pressure Gauge Blk.Steel 1/4" NPT Lower Mount; -30HG/0PSI
Dial Size: 2″ Dial Size (Crimped Casing)
Accuracy: +/- 4/3/4%
Scale: Dual Scale – PSI / Bar
Movement: Copper Alloy
Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
Case: Steel case for protection in harsh environments
Connection: Copper Alloy Lower Mount; 1/4″ NPT (for 2″ dial)
Normal Ambient Temp.: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
4. Winters PEM Series Steel Dual Scale Economical All Purpose Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30"Hg Vacuum/kpa, 2" Dial Display, +/-3-2-3% Accuracy, 1/8" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is enclosed in a steel case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)
- Display accuracy is + or – 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- Lower mount or center back male connection with either 1/8″ or 1/4″ NPT rate
The Winters PEM series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a circular dial enclosed in a steel case and a male connection, and measures pressure with a dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa) with an accuracy of + or – 3/2/3%. The brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The black-painted steel case is Ingress Protection certified IP52 for protection against dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5″ (40 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 2.5″ (63 mm), and 4″ (100 mm) diameters. The dial has an aluminum black pointer. The lens for the 1.5″, 2″, and 2.5″diameter dials is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The lens for the 4″ diameter dial is glass for strength and clarity. The gauge measures pressure with a dual scale of either psi/kPa or Hg. vacuum/kPa. The gauge is accurate to + or – 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B40.100 Grade B accuracy class. The male connection is mounted on the bottom or center back of the gauge and has either a 1/4″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) or 1/2″ NPT rate. The bourdon tube is phosphor bronze, the movement is brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The over-pressure limit is 25% of full scale value. The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -40 to 150 degrees F (-40 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for plumbing, heating, air conditioning, pneumatic, hydraulic, water tanks, and air compressors.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
5. CARBO Instruments 2 1-2" Pressure Gauge, Stainless Steel Case, Chrome Plated Brass Connection, Lqiuid Filled, Vacuum -30 Hg/0, Lower Mount 1/4" NPT
- ASME B40.1 Grade A Accuracy Compliance ± 2-1-2 % of span
- Oil, Water, Air, Compressor, Hydraulics, HVAC, Gaseous & Liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing and not corrosive or oxidizing to copper alloy parts
- Dual Scale: psi / bar with kPa guidance.
- Burdong tube type, Brass and Copper Alloy Wetted Parts, Polycarbonate Window Lens
- Stainless Steel Case
CARBO Instruments 2- 1/2″ Pressure Gauge, Stainless Steel Case, Liquid Filled, Vacuum -30Hg/-1 bar, Lower Mount 1/4″ NPT Reliable and dampen Pulsation & Vibration Oil, Water, Air, Compressor, Hydraulics, HVAC, Gaseous & Liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing and not corrosive or oxidizing to copper alloy parts
6. DuraChoice 2" Dial Utility Vacuum Pressure Gauge for Air Compressor Water Oil Gas, 1/4" NPT Center Back Mount, Black Steel Case, 30HG/30PSI
7. INFICON 710-202-G27 Pilot Plus Digital Vacuum Micron Gauge with KF-16 Fitting
8. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
9. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
10. 2" Utility Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas, WOG, 1/4" NPT Lwr Mount, 30HG/0PSI GSAD2012-VUPD, OEM
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Maple Syrup Vacuum Guages for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!