The Best Large Dual Heating Lamp
607 reviews analysed
1. REPTIZOO Dual Lamp Fixture for Reptile,Dual Lamp Cap Combo Integration Design
- Dual lamp cap integration design,each can bear Max 150W
- Solid and heat-resistant ceramics lamp cap
- Two independent switch power lines,with hanging hook easy to hang it
- The top reserves radiating and ventilating holes to guarantee good heat dissipation effect
- We provide 12 months quality guarantee,if you have any question about our product,please contact us,we will reply and help you in 24 hours
REPTIZOO is a company focus on production of reptile supplies,already have more than ten years experience in producing reptile pet products.Our goal is to provide customers with high quality products and excellent service.
Polished aluminum dome for maximum light and heat output
Deep Dome extends beyond the face of the lamp, preventing the lamp from sticking out
1 x REPTIZOO Reptile Dual Lamp Cap
2. Zoo Med Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Dual Kit
Zoo Med Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Kit Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Kit Includes: Mini Combo Deep Dome with Dual ceramic sockets for use with lamps up to 160 watts per socket. Dual on/off switches for greater convenience. Repti Basking Spot Lamp Bulb 75 watts. The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species. True blue glass not painted or coated for better heat transfer made of European quality for long burn life. ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Mini Compact Fluorescent. Perfect for small terrarium desert species of reptiles and amphibians Provides UVB, UVA and visible light in a mini compact lamp 13 watts.
3. Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle UVB Heat Lighting Kit
Two fixtures in one for maximum convenience! The dual fixture allows for one Basking Spot Lamp or 100 W Power Sun UV Lamp and one Nightlight Heat Lamp.
4. Reptiles Dual Lamp Fixture Holder Clamp Two Independently Switches Adjustable Stand for Pet Habitat UVA UVB Heat Light Bulbs/Lamps
- ✔Dual Lamp Cap – Can be equipped with reptiles pet heating lamps, UVA, UVB lamps, fish tank bulbs, or other E26/E27 screw base light bulbs. (Caution: Each bulb‘s power at 250-Watt or less, or in the range of 250℃ above the surface temperature of the bulb/lamp.)
- ✔Two Independent Switch – A simple switch design, each bulb can independently control the switch, turn off the power supply when installing or removing the lamp holder or light bulb. (To prevent electric shock / burn)
- ✔Solid Ceramics Socket – Can withstand high temperature and durable. When you remove the lamp, please wait a few minutes for it to cool down before operation.
- ✔Fully adjustable – Upgraded lengthened and adjustable metal stand, it can be rotated 360° in any direction.
- ✔Stainless steel material: The bracket clip is made of stainless steel, feels good, goodbye to rust, and the clip has a scratch-resistant gasket.
5. Fluker’s Repta-Clamp Lamp Ceramic with Dimmable Switch
Now you can set the mood for your pet with Fluker’s clamp lamp with dimmer. Dimmer switch controls the light and heat output of incandesent bulbs and ceramic heat emitters. This allows you to adjust the temperature of your pet’s enclosure without buying a new bulb. This dome lamp is made of heavy gauge painted aluminum. Ceramic socket can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters, and compact fluorescent bulbs. **Note: Dimming function does not work with compact fluorescent bulbs. To use this bulb, the dimmer switch must be completely turned on**
6. BETAZOOER Reptile Lamp Stand Adjustable Floor Light Holder Stand Landing Lamp Stand Bracket Metal Lamp Support for Reptile Glass Terrarium Heating Light
- 【Wide Application】 Suitable for different sizes of pet boxes, widely used in a variety of reptiles and amphibians, including hermit crabs, beard dragons, turtles, turtles, geckos, lizards, frogs, crickets, spiders and so on.
- 【Wide uses】 Light stand can be used with other reptile lamps such as heat lamps.
- 【Easy Installation】 Easy to assemble, in order to keep the light stand stable, you’d better use the Reptile tank or a heavy object to press the base. Detachable design for easy storage.
- 【Height and width adjustable】 Height after stretching of the lamp holder: about 64-94cm / 25-37in
- width after stretching: about 23-40cm /9-16in.
- 【Long Warranty】 We will provide 90 Days warranty[100% Refund!] Money Back or Free Exchange Guarantee. Please feel free to contact us at any time. you have nothing to lose! Scroll to the top of the page and press the “Add to Cart” button.
7. Zoo Med Combo Deep Dome Dual Lamp Fixture
- Dual fixture allows for multiple lamp combinations including UVB lamps, daytime heat lamps and nighttime heat lamps
- Dual ceramic sockets for use with lamps up to 160 watts
- combined wattage is 300 watts max
- Polished aluminum dome for maximum light and heat output
- Deep Dome extends beyond the face of the lamp preventing the lamp from sticking out
Two fixtures in one for maximum convenience. The dual fixture allows for one Basking Spot Lamp or 160 W PowerSun UV Lamp and one Nightlight Heat Lamp.
8. Food Heat Lamp With Dual 250w Bulb Food Warmer Light Food Heating Warmer Lamp Restaurant Kitchen Buffet Warmer Table (Double Head)
>If You Have any Questions About the food warmer lamp ,Plz Kindly Email To Us !
9. Zilla Heat & UVB Basking Fixture
- Heat, light and UVB in one compact fixture!
- Mini Halogen bulb is an energy-efficient heat source while coil bulb provides UV rays essential for reptile health
- Simulates the effects of a mercury vapor lamp but uses less energy and allows for a concentrated basking spot area with overlapping UVB rays
- Uses one Zilla Fluorescent Coil Bulb and one Mini Halogen Bulb – sold separately
- Great for both desert and tropical reptile environments
- Item Height :5 IN /Item Length :9.7 IN /Item Width :6 IN
The Zilla Halogen/UVB combo fixture provides the necessary heat and UVB that most reptiles require from one source. Currently multiple fixtures are used to accomplish this dual requirement. This can overload the top of the terrarium and have an unappealing look. Reptile would have to physically move from the basking Spot to receive heat and then to a different area to receive UVB.
10. CalPalmy Reptile UVA UVB Lamp – Upgraded Lengthened Adjustable Stand & Socket – for Birds Brooder Coop Chicken Lizard Turtle Snake Aquarium Habitat Heat Lamps & Light Bulbs – 2-Pack
- All reptiles generally need to bask in sunshine every day, at least for a few hours. UV-A light for their metabolism, mood regulation as well as for breeding. UV-B light helps their bones and other organs.
- Our lamps cover a bigger space with a pair of clip lamps for extra warmth and bright light to mimic sunshine and produce UVA and UVB lights.
- The rotating lamp head with lengthened adjustable stand allows you to fully turn the lamp up or down, left or right in any direction you need. Shine the spotlight exactly where your turtle, lizard or birds prefer.
- UL Listed and CE Certified: Safe materials and an easy control switch give you ease of use and peace of mind. And, the ceramic socket holds regular light bulbs, heater bulbs, UV lamps and infrared emitters.
- Multi-functional for Animals or Extra Lighting: Use anywhere, from projects in your office to automotive hobbies in the garage. Or use with any animal’s cage, from snakes to fish and parakeets to frogs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Large Dual Heating Lamp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!