871 reviews analysed
1. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use
- nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle
- swivel-out regulator
- connects to propane tank (not included)
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
2. Pro-Temp Propane Heater, Red/Black
- 125000 btu heat output
- Heating Area Up to 3125 sq. ft
- Operates up to 22-hour on 100-pound propane tank
- Continuous electronic ignition
- Variable heat settings
- 125,000 BTU Heat Output
- Heats up to 3,100 square feet
- Operates up to 22 hours on 100 lb. propane tank
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Variable heat settings
We bet you can think of up to 3,125 square feet of your space that could use some extra heat when weather turns chilly. Enter ProTemp’s 125,000 BTU portable propane forced air torpedo heater. This versatile heater will be reliable no matter where you use it, be it shop, garage, barn, or outdoor events. In fact, wherever you need efficient, dependable heat this heater can get the job done. Its time-tested design includes the built-in convenience and advanced safety features you expect from ProTemp products. Pros choose ProTemp.
3. STANLEY ST-80T-KFA Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Heater, 80,000 BTU, Silver
- POWERFUL: Output of up to 80, 000 BTUs heats up to 2000 sq. feet.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU: Built-in handle lets you bring heat to workshops, garages and any job site with adequate ventilation.
- LASTING QUALITY: Durable construction for any use.
- MULTI-FUEL: K-1 kerosene is recommended for best operation, but this heater is CSA certified for use with K-1 kerosene, # 1 and # 2 diesel, JP8/Jet A Fuel, # 1 and # 2 fuel oil.
- SAFE: Built-in air pressure gauge, automatic safety shutoff system, and sealed electric motor.
STANLEY forced air heaters deliver powerful, reliable heat for ventilated spaces. All STANLEY forced air heaters come with the latest in safety technology, as well as a rigorously tested cold-start system. Whether on the job site or in the workshop, STANLEY has the ideal solution for your heating needs.
4. DeWalt DXH150FAV Forced Air Propane Heater
The DeWalt 150K BTU propane forced air heater. Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer. Ergonomic handle for easy transport. Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite. Variable heat output. Continuous ignition and thermo-electric safety valve for easy ignition and operation.
5. Mr. Heater Corporation MH18B Portable Propane Heater, Red
- 4, 000, 9, 000, or 18, 000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE .
The most popular portable propane heater in North America. This patented radiant 4, 000-18, 000 BTU liquid propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating up to 450 Sq. Ft. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat. Great for ice fishing, emergency use, or just for in the garage.
6. Dura Heat DH2304S 23,800 BTU Indoor Kerosene Heater
7. Dyna-Glo Forced air Heater, 135,000 BTUs
The Dyna-Glo Delux 135,000 BTU Portable Kerosene Forced Air Heater is ideal for outdoor/indoor construction, as well as industrial & commercial applications, making it an excellent choice for your portable heating needs. It requires little to no assembly, is 98% fuel efficient, and covers areas up to 3200 sq. ft. Included are self-diagnostics, a thermostat, LED readout and cord wrap. All Dyna-Glo Delux Kerosene Forced Air Heaters are CSA certified for multi-fuel use with these fuel types: K1 Kerosene, Diesel #1, Diesel #2, Fuel Oil #1, Fuel Oil #2, Jet A and JP-8. However, K1 Kerosene is the manufacturer’s recommended fuel for optimal, cleaner burns and long lasting product life. Dual Heat Technology Comfort Control Thermostat Built in Digital Diagnostics Built in Air Pressure Gauge Run Time Fuel Gauge Dual Source Power Cord 10″ Flat-free Wheels Front & Rear Lift Handles & Cord Wrap Flameout Sensor Sturdy, Rugged Construction
8. ProCom Heating MAGNUM Kerosene Forced Air Heater-80,000, Multifuel, 80,000 BTU, Black
- **ASSEMBLED IN USA – Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- ** TECHNOLOGY – 80, 000 BTU True Multifuel Capable. Capable of use with kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, #1 and #2 fuel oil, and JP8/Jet. This Heater can heat up to 1, 900 sq. ft. Area.
- ** DEPENDABLE – Thermostat Control offers automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature. Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- ** STYLISH – Sturdy grip handle and portable design allow you to bring the heat to the garage, barn, or any job site with suitable ventilation.
- ** SAFE – Weatherproof Design and Thermally Protected Motor For Long Life.
ProCom Heating’s Portable Kerosene Heaters provide a high level of heat output by circulating heat throughout an entire area. These industrial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade materials to last a lifetime and are loaded with patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Commercial grade heaters are easy to use and operate off Kerosene Fuel, #1 & #2 Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel and Jet A Fuel. Perfect for construction, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and DIY projects. ****** Product Features ******** Built-In Thermostatic Heat Control** 5. 5 Gallon Fuel Capacity** Heats Up To 1, 900 sq. ft. ** Runs Up To 9 Hours On A Full Tank** Instant Heat – No Startup Time Required** Large Handle – Easy To Use Even With Gloves** Easy To Use Fuel Cap & Gauge** Outdoor/Weatherproof Auxiliary Outlet
9. Mr. Heater F270270 MH75KTR Contractor 75,000-BTU Forced-Air Kerosene Heater
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Offers fixed heat output of 75,000 BTU’s
- Constructed of rugged, durable steel and has a heavy-duty high output fan
- Provides instant heat that is economical, efficient
- Includes thermostat, lighted on/off switch, fuel gauge, six-function LED diagnostics
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 75,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. Made with a split upper shell designed for easy maintenance and high output fully enclosed motors, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Heating up to 1,875 square feet controlled by a factory installed thermostat, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. This unit is equipped with a high-limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions. You can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
10. Remington REM-140T-KFA-O Thermostat-Controlled Heating for up to 3500 Square feet, 140,000 BTU, Orange/Black
Up to 3500 square feet of comfort. Remington does it again with this 140, 000 BTU portable forced air kerosene heater. It has a built-in thermostat, heavy-duty solid wheels and the advanced safety features you expect from Remington. This heater is engineered to be low maintenance. Also for your convenience, it’s been tested for cold-start conditions and can run on kerosene, #1 and 2 diesel fuel, JP8/Jet A fuel and #1 and 2 fuel oil. Heat things up with Remington.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kerosine Heating Units for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!