662 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell FC100A1011 20 x 20 x 4.5 inch replacement media air furnace filter – MERV 11
- Filter Size: 20″ x 20″ x 5″
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 11
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Fits Honeywell models: F25, F35, F100, F150
Honeywell says: Our filters are up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter. They captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. Our filters last up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace them every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
2. Honeywell 20″ X 25″ X 4″ FC200E1037 Air Filter Replacement – MERV 13
3. Honeywell FC100A1011-2pk Media Filter, Genuine OEM Special (Pack of 2)
4. 2-Pack 4 INCH MERV 8 Filter, 16X25X4
The CF408H1625 captures a high percentage of household air particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see. These particles include bacteria, dust, mold, Pollen, smoke and viruses. It is rated MERV 8 which is up to 20 times more efficient than typical 1 inch fiberglass Filters. Fits all Honeywell 16x25x4 inch air cleaners.
5. Honeywell FC200E1003 16 x 20 Media Air Filter (MERV 13) 80
6. Honeywell 50000293-004/U 20×12.5 Post Filter – 20×25 and 20×12.5 – 2 filters per package
The original Honeywell replacement postfilters for Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaner. 20″x25″ This Pack Contains Two 20″x12.5″ Filters to Fit a combined 20″x25″ Air Cleaner. OEM replacement for Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaner. (50000293-004) Features: New postfilters have been proven to add 8-10 percent more efficient at the smallest micron channel (0.3-1 microns), while keeping added pressure drop at a minimum. Antimicrobial coating protects against bacteria and fungal growth on the postfilters. Electrostatic charge helps attracts airborne particles like a magnet. Note:The electrostatic charge will break up if washed. Postfilters will elevate the performance of your air cleaner’s efficiency in capturing bacteria, smoke, particles, mold spores and other fungi. Replacement filters for F300 and F50F Electronic Air Cleaners only – will not Fit F50E models. Honeywell recommends that postfilters be replaced approximately every six (6) months.
7. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
8. Honeywell 203369 F50F F300 Prefilter – 2 PACK
F50F F300 Prefilter 20×12 1/2 and 20×25
From the Manufacturer
Prefilter for 20X25 inch and 20X12-1/2 inch F50F, F300, no spring clip
9. Honeywell Return Grille Replacement Filter FC40R1003 20″ x 20″
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 20 X 20 Air Filters for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!