Top 10 Ge Washer Parts Door Sensor
520 reviews analysed
1. 1317632 131763202 131763256 Washer Door Lock Latch Switch Assembly & 1317633 Door Strike for Electrolux Frigidaire White-Westinghouse Crosley GE Gibson Front Load Washer. Replace 131763256 & 131763310
- Need to buy Door Strike Only? Goto ASIN “B07NRG1XRK”
- [Suit Consist] This Suit Set include a 1317632 Door Lock Switch Assembly and a 1317633 Door Strike.
- [Wide Applicability] Well-designed for Electrolux Front Load Washing Machine models including Electrolux, Frigidaire, White-Westinghouse, also fit specific Kenmore Crosley, Gibson and GE models.
- [1317632 Door Lock Switch] 1317632 Door Lock Latch & Switch Assembly replaces part numbers: 4547033, 131269400, 131763200, 131763245, 131763255,131763256, 1531974, AH2367737, AP6285657, EA2367737, PS2367737, AP4455026, WH10X27534
- [1317633 Door Strike] 1317633 Door Strike replaces part numbers: 1032664, 131763310, 131763330, AP3580441, PS890617, EAP890617, WH10X10004
- [Quality Assurance] Made of high quality plastic, rigorously tested, sturdy & durable. 1yr replacement for FREE !
2. 1317632 131763256 Door Lock Switch Assembly & 1317633 131763310 Door Strike for Electrolux Frigidaire Kenmore Crosley GE Front Load Washer. Replace Parts 131763202 131763256 131763302 131763310
- ❤[Suit Consist] This Lock Suit Set include 1317632 Door Lock Switch Assembly and 1317633 Door Strike.
- ❤[Wide Applicability] Well-designed for Electrolux Front Load Washing Machine models including Electrolux, Frigidaire, White-Westinghouse, also fit specific Kenmore, Crosley, Gibson and GE models. Fix E47 Error Code.
- ❤[1317632 Door Lock Switch] 1317632 Door Lock Latch & Switch Assembly locks the washer door to prevent the door from opening during the wash cycle and the spin cycle. Replaces part numbers: 131763200, 131763202, 131763245, 131763255,131763256, 1531974, 4547033, 131269400, 137523400, AH2367737, AP6285657, EA2367737, PS2367737, AP4455026, WH10X27534, etc.
- ❤[1317633 Door Strike] 1317633 Door Strike attaches to the washer door and activates the door switch when the door is closed. Replaces part numbers: 131763310, 131763302, 131763330, 1032664, AP3580441, PS890617, EAP890617, WH10X10004, etc.
- ❤[Quality Assurance] Well-designed, made of high quality plastic, excellent process, rigorously tested by the manufacturer and 3-rd party lab, sturdy & durable. Free Replacement for Any Quality Issue within 180 Days!
The Lock Suit include:
1317632 Door Lock Switch
Replace part #: 131763200, 131763202, 131763245, 131763255,131763256, 4547033, WH10X27534
1317633 Door Strike for Latch. Approx 2.6 x 1.3 inch
Replace part #: 131763310, 131763302, 131763330, 134456600, 1032664, WH10X10004
Well-designed for Electrolux Frigidaire Washer, also fit specific models of White-Westinghouse, Gibson, Kenmore, Crosley and GE.
38712, 38802, 970L48022, ATF6000, ATF7000, ATF8000, ATFB6000, ATFB7000, BAFW3577, BKFW3517,
BLTF2940, BLTF6100, CRTF1240, CRTR9300, CTF140, DAFW3577, FAFS4073, FAFS4174, FAFS4272,
FAFW3001, FAFW3511, FAFW3801, FAFW3921, FAFW4011, FAFW4221, FCCW2000, FCCW3000, FFFS5115,
FFFW4000, FFFW5000, FRFW3700, FTF1040, FTF1240, FTF2140, FTF5000, FTF530, FTF630,FTFB2940,
FTFB4000, FTR630, FWFB9100, FWFB9200, FWT425, FWT445, FWT645, FWT867, FWTB59, FWTB69,
FWTB8200, FWTBB30, FWTR425, FWTR549, FWTR645, FWTR865, GCEH1642, GLEH1642, GLGH1642,
GLTF1040, GLTF1240, GLTF1570, GLTF1670, GLTF2070, GLTF2940, GLTF530, GLTR1670, GMT1670,
GSTF1670, GSTF7200, GSTR1670, LAFW3511, LAFW3577, LAFW6000, LAFW7000, LAFW8000, LEH1642,
LFW201, LGH1642, LTF1670, LTF2140, LTF2940, LTF530, LTF6000, LTF7000, LTF8000, NGST127,
NGSTR127, PTF7012, STF2940, SATF7000, STF7000, WTF330, WTR1240, WTR430, etc.
41724182300, 41724182700, 41729022890, 41739012890, 41740052990, 41740142000, 41740412700,
41741042000, 41741052000, 41741142000, 41742042100, 41742142100, 41743052200, 41744082500,
41744082500, 41744152400, 41744252500, 41747102700, 41748102700, 9703871220, 9703880220, etc.
BTF1240, BTF2140, CFW2000, CFW4000, CFW4500, CFW4700, CFW5000,
CFW7400, CFW7500, CFW7700, CFWH7300RW0, CLCE900, CLCG900, etc.
WCCH404, WPXH214, WSSH300, WSXH208 Series, etc.
With any question, please feel free to contact us.
3. SAMSUNG OEM Original Part: DC34-00024B Washer Door Lock Switch Solenoid
Replacement washer door lock switch assembly. Genuine replacement part. Door lock switch locks the washer door to prevent the door from opening during the wash cycle and the spin cycle. Unplug the washer before replacing the door lock switch. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
4. 8182634 Wh10X10006 Washer Door Lock Switch OEM Genuine
8182634 Wh10X10006 Washer Door Lock Switch OEM Genuine
Replaces the following part numbers:
Part Number 8182634
replaces 34001265, 8181700, 1094190, AH972231, DC64-00519B, EA972231, PS972231.
5. WH12X10334 Lid Switch Assembly for GE Washers by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP3968471, 1256927, AH1482372, EA1482372, PS1482372
- ✅ PART NUMBER WH12X10334: The washer lid switch is a functional equivalent to part numbers WH12X10334, AP3968471, 1256927, AH1482372, EA1482372, and PS1482372.
- ✅ FOR GENERAL ELECTRIC WASHERS: Use the lid switch assembly to fix select GE manufactured washing machines. Compatible brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, and Kenmore/Sears. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: If your washer won’t drain, start, or fill with water, the problem might be with the lid switch. Installing a new lid switch can also fix washers that do not spin or agitate and washers with timers that do not advance.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Replace a broken lid switch in less than 30 minutes. You’ll just need a putty knife, a 1/4-inch nut driver, a flathead screwdriver, wire cutters, 2 butt connectors, a zip tie, and electrical tape to complete the repair.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: This lid switch meets or exceeds the original manufacturer’s specifications for fit and performance. It’s durable, affordable, and easy to install too.
A washer lid switch is a safety device that tells the washer when the lid is closed. If the lid switch fails, the washer will always think the lid is open and will not go through the cycles. Thankfully, replacing the lid switch assembly is quick and easy with the WH12X10334 exact equivalent part by PartsBroz. It offers the durability you need at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives.
Installing a new lid switch can fix the following problems:
- Washer won’t start
- Washer won’t drain
- Washer won’t agitate
- Washer pumps but won’t spin
- Washer won’t fill up with water
- Washer timer won’t advance
Before the repair, disconnect the water and power sources from your washing machine. Helpful tools include a putty knife, a 1/4-inch nut driver, a flathead screwdriver, wire cutters, 2 butt connectors, a zip tie, and electrical tape.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
General Electric: GBAN2800F0WW GCAP1800D1WW GCWN2800D1WW GCWN2800D2WW GCWN4950D1WS GCWN4950D2WS GCWP1800D1WW GCWP1805D1CC GHWN4250D1WW GHWN4250D2WW GTWN5650F1WS GTWN5650F2WS GTWN5850D1WW GTWP1800D1WW GTWP1800D2WW GTWP1800H0WS GTWP2000F0WW GTWP2000F1WW GTWP2250D1WW
Kenmore/Sears: 266.1532110 266.1532210 266.1532211 266.1532212 266.1532311 266.1532312 266.1532412 266.1532413 266.1532513 363.61532412 363.71532110
Hotpoint: HSWP1000M2WW HTAP1000M2WW HTAP1200D0WW HTWP1000M2WW HTWP1200D0WW HTWP1400F0WW MTAP1000M2WW MTAP1200D0WW
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WH12X10334, AP3968471, 1256927, AH1482372, EA1482372, PS1482372
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront.
6. LONYE WD21X10224 Dishwasher Door Interlock Switch Replacement for GE Hotpoint Dishwasher MQS-216 1168295 AP3872949 PS1021382(Normally Open)(Pack of 2)
- ????Package includes 2 pcs WD21X10224 Dishwasher Door Interlock Switch
- ????WD21X10224 Switch Replaces for AP3872949, 1168295, AH1021382, EA1021382, PS1021382.
- ????Interlock Switch WD21X10224 detects when the door is closed so the dishwasher can start.
- ????WD21X10224 Interlock Switch is compatible with the following brands: General Electric, Hotpoint
- ????If the dishwasher door does not close properly, or if the machine will not start, you may have a problem with switch interlock.
7. Ge WD21X22276 Dishwasher Electronic Control Board Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ge
- This electronic control board (part number WD21X22276) is for dishwashers
- Unplug the dishwasher before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This electronic control board (part number WD21X22276) is for dishwashers. Electronic control board WD21X22276 manages the functions of the dishwasher such as washing, draining and drying. Unplug the dishwasher before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
8. GE WH12X10334 Lid Switch Assembly for Washer
9. Siwdoy 131763202 Washer Door Lock Switch Assembly for Frigidaire, Electrolux 131763256,0131763202 131269400 131763200 AP4455026, with 131763310 Striker
- Package includes 1 pc 131763202 washer door lock, 1 pc 131763310 washer door striker
- Washer door lock 131763202 replaces numbers: 131269400, 131763200, 131763245, 1531974, AH2367737, AP4455026, EA2367737, PS2367737.
- Striker 131763310 replaces numbers: 1032664, 131763300, 131763310, AP3580441.
- Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards! Guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements!
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
Washer lock switch 131763202 replaces part numbers:AP4455026, 131269400, 131763200, 131763245, 1531974, AH2367737, EA2367737, PS2367737.
It has 6 terminals on the grey plastic housing and 2 terminals on the wax motor.
Works with most top name brands:Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse and others.
Fixes the following symptoms:
Will not spin
Will not start
Will not drain
Lid or door will not open
Unusual Noise Timer
Will not advance
Will not fill with water
Will not agitate
Lid or door won’t close
1PC 131763202 Washer Door Lock Assembly
1PC 131763310 Washer Door Striker
BAFW3577KW1, BKFW3517KT1, CFW4701QW0, DAFW3577KW1,
FAFW3001LW0, FAFW3001LW1, FAFW3001LW3, FAFW3001LW4,
FAFW3001LW5, FAFW3001LW6, FAFW3001LW7, FAFW3511KR0,
FAFW3511KW0, FAFW3511KW1, FAFW3511KW2, FAFW3514KA0,
FAFW3514KA1, FAFW3514KN1, FAFW3517KA1, FAFW3517KB1,
FAFW3517KN0, FAFW3517KN1, FAFW3517KR0, FAFW3517KR1,
FAFW3517KT1, FAFW3517KW1, FAFW3574KA0, FAFW3574KN0,
FAFW3577KA1, FAFW3577KB1, FAFW3577KN1, FAFW3577KR1,
FAFW3577KW1, FAFW3801LB0, FAFW3801LB2, FAFW3801LW0,
FAFW3801LW2, FAFW3801LW3, FAFW3801LW4, FAFW3801LW5,
FCCW2000LS0, FCCW3000FS4, FFFW4000QW0, FRFW3700LW0,
FTF530FS4, GLTF2940FA2, LAFW3577KR1, PTF7012MW1,
SATF7000FS1, STF2940HS1, WTF330HS2.
Siwdoy Customer Service
Siwdoy is committed to providing each customer best customer service. if any question ,Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
10. Dryer Door Switch Replacement part by SANJOIN, Exact fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryer, Replaces 3406107, 3405101, 3405100, 3406101, 3406100, 3406109
- MODEL NUMBER : 3406107 Dryer Door Switch
- EASY TO INSTALL : It is made exactly fit for most Whirlpool dryer model and replaces part numbers: 3405100, 3405101, 3406100, 3406101, 3406109
- PREMIUM QUALITY : The replacement part is made from high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY : Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE : For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
The 3406107 door switch may need to be replaced if you find that the dryer is not starting, will not shut off, or the door will not close properly. All you need for this repair is a putty knife and a Phillips screwdriver. Pry open the top of the dryer, remove the two screws underneath the lint collector without removing the entire thing, unplug the switch, remove the screws that hold the switch place, take out the old switch, and install the new one by screwing it back into place.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Washer Parts Door Sensor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!