591 reviews analysed
1. Murray MP220GFA 20 Amp 2-Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker with Self Test & Lockout Feature
Murray ground fault circuit Interrupters (GFCI) breakers are designed to protect personnel from dangerous electrical current. The GFCI circuit breaker will de-energize the circuit when current is flowing along an unintended path such as water. This breaker is intended to protect areas of the home such as the kitchen, bathroom or laundry room where electrical appliances or products might come into contact with water
2. Square D by Schneider Electric QO125CP QO 25-Amp Single-Pole Circuit Breaker
The Square D by Schneider Electric QO 25 Amp One-Pole Circuit Breaker is intended for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 10,000 AIR. All QO circuit breakers are equipped with the exclusive Visi-Trip indicator. When a QO Visi-Trip circuit breaker trips, the handle snaps to a midpoint position between “OFF” and “ON” and a highly visible, red indicator easily identifies the tripped breaker. This enables you to easily distinguish which breaker has tripped in a load center that may contain up to 42 different circuit breakers. QO circuit breakers have features no other manufacturer can offer. They come in many different sizes and can meet the needs of virtually every function in your home or business. These types of quality, industry exclusive products keep the Square D brand ahead of the competition and are builders’ and electrical contractors’ first choice in electrical protection.
3. Rohto Maximum Redness Relief
- From the # 1 global OTC eye care brand*
- Provides the maximum level of redness relief to whiten red, irritated eyes and helps protect against further irritation
- Fast-acting formula with Freshkick technology brings instant cooling relief to your eyes
- Soothes and comforts eyes for up to 8 hours
- Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
Rohto Cool Max Soothes and comforts your eyes for up to 8 hours. Freshkick technology delivers an intense freshness that brings instant cooling comfort to irritated eyes due to late nights, eye strain, environmental conditions, pollen, dust and inadequate
4. Klein Tools RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester for North American AC Electrical Outlet Receptacles
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Conforms to UL Std 1436, Certified to CSA Std C22.2 #160
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop
- Operating temp: 32-degrees F to 140-degrees F (0-degrees C to 40-degrees C)
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage. The higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up. Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function.
5. AmazonBasics Indoor 2 Prong Extension Power Cord Strip – Standard Plug, 3 Foot, Pack of 2, White
- 2-prong compatible, polarized extension cord (set of 2)
- Extends the length of your power cord from hard-to-reach outlets
- Rated for indoor use with small electronics and other devices with 2-prong power cords
- Plugs into standard 3-prong, 120V AC outlets
- Maximum of 13 Amps, 125 VAC, 1625 Watts
An Amazon Brand
6. GE 24-Hour Indoor/ Outdoor Mechanical Time Switch, 40 Amp 120 Vac 5Hp Box Timer, Single Pole Single Throw, Nema 3-Rated Metal Tamper Resistant Enclosure, For Fans, Pumps, Air, & Heating, 15163
- Ideal for fans, pumps, spa and pool heaters, air conditioning, blowers, lighting, heating, ventilation systems and other heavy-duty applications
- 120 VAC for up to 5 HP Applications – cUL Listed
- Heavy-duty metal enclosure is lockable, tamper resistant and NEMA 3-Rated
- Single pole, single-throw design – ½ inch and ¾ inch knockouts – Recommended installation by a licensed electrician
- For indoor and outdoor use – only in the United States, Canada and Mexico
7. General Electric THQP240 Circuit Breaker, 2-Pole 40-Amp Thin Series
GE, 40a, double pole circuit breaker, 240V, bulk. The product is good to use. The product is highly durable. Manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240 volt GE 40 amp, double pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 8,800 watts, include electric baseboard heat, fan forced heat and 240 volt air conditioners (up to 23,000 BTU). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
8. Q120 20-Amp Single Pole Type QP Circuit Breaker
- Made in USA or Imported
- Single pole, 20 Amp, 120V type QP Circuit Breaker
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Siemens type QP circuit breakers provide easy plug-in connections in Siemens enclosures and the time saving insta-wire feature
- Compatible with Siemens PL and ES series load centers
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
The Parallax ITEQ120 One-Pole Circuit Breaker requires a one 1″ space. HACR SWD Rated. 120/240VAC 10,000 AIC. Dimensions: 2.56″ H x 1″ W x 2.88″ L.
From the Manufacturer
Siemens plug in circuit breakers are intended for use in Siemens EQ, Siemens Ultimate, ITE, and Gould load centers or meter combinations. The single pole Siemens breakers may be used in single or 3-phase load centers and are 120V rated. To ensure the warranty on a Siemens panel is not voided, the use of Siemens breakers is required.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Twin 40 Amp Gfi for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!