854 reviews analysed
1. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
2. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
3. GE Relax High Definition LED Light Bulb 10.5-watt 2700K Comfortable Soft White 800-Lumens 6-Pack 60-watt Replacement Dimmable A19
- Relax LED HD-Light Exceptional Color Contrast and Boldness
- Comfortable Soft White Light 2700K Temperature Recommended for Bedroom Family Room and Dining Room
- Provides 800-lumens 60-watt replacement uses only 10.5-watt
- Lasts 13 years $81 savings on energy per bulb 6-pack A19
- GE “Imagination at work” a trusted home brand
- The light that’s just right. Light has the ability to do more than just a light a room-it can influence the mood and atmosphere of the surrounding space, and it can affect how we work and live.
- High definition light is tailored for every room to match the right light to the right space. RELAX-HD light offers a warm, soft white light perfect for comfortable moments and cozy spaces.
- Use RELAX in spaces like bedrooms, family rooms, and dining rooms.
4. C by GE A19 Smart Light Bulb – Soft White Light Bulb, 2-Pack, Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, Bluetooth Light Bulb
- Upgrade your home with c by ge smart lights and alexa: Light bulbs from C by GE paired with a C by GE smart plug in the C by GE iOS/Android app enable out of home control for your devices. Then add Alexa control when you enable your Alexa voice assistant.
- Control your c by ge smart bulbs away from home: With C by GE smart LED bulbs, never come home to a dark house. Pair your C by GE smart light bulbs with C by GE smart plugs in the C by GE iOS and Android app to control your bulbs when you’re not at home.
- Enable voice control for hands-free control of your smart bulbs: Pair the C by GE smart bulbs with C by GE smart plugs in the C by GE iOS and Android app to create smart bulbs that work with Alexa and Google Assistant. (Voice assistant sold separately)
- Modernize traditional devices with smart bulbs: The C by GE A19 smart light bulb fits medium base sockets in open fixtures designed for traditional 60-Watt Incandescent A19 bulbs and helps make your house a smart home
- Perfect everday light: Create a scene with optimal soft white light to match your style by installing the C by GE smart light bulb The smart light bulbs work with Alexa and Google Home to easily explore scenes that fit your mood
- Use C by GE smart plug to enable alexa and google home: Pair the C by GE Smart Plug (sold separately) with your Smart Bulbs to enable voice control with Alexa and Google Home and out of home control
Create the perfect lighting for any room with C by GE Soft White smart LED light bulbs. These general purpose bulbs illuminate rooms with optimal soft white light. Set scenes, pre-set schedules and automations, dim and brighten the bulbs through your smart phone or tablet. Pair with the C by GE smart plug, smart switch, or C-Reach smart bridge and Alexa, the Google Assistant or Apple HomeKit for out of home and voice control.
5. GE 97494 Lighting 50/100/150-Watt, 3-Way Light Bulb, Soft White, 4-Pack
6. 9.5W (60W Replacement) C by GE C-Life Soft White Smart Bulbs (5 LED A19 Light Bulbs)
- Simple set up without a hub
- Voice and out of home control with the Google Assistant
- Mobile control from your smartphone or tablet
- Control bulbs individually or group together
- Dimmable warm, soft white light
- Long lasting and low energy use
- Create custom schedules
- Set scenes for every occasion
- Installs easily into your existing table and floor lamps
- For even more control, pair with C by GE Smart Switches
Create the perfect lighting for any room with C by GE Soft White Smart LED Light Bulbs. These general purpose bulbs illuminate rooms with optimal soft white light. You can set the ambiance, schedule lighting times and remotely dim and brighten the bulbs through your smart phone or tablet. These smart bulbs can be voice-controlled, too. Setup is simple—these bulbs do not require a hub or bridge when paired with a Google Home device.
7. GE Lighting 37025 Basic LED (100-Watt Replacement), 1490-Lumen A19 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 2-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
8. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
9. GE Lighting 67607 LED A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 7-Watt, Soft White, 4-Pack, 4 Piece
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Led Bulb Soft White for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!