662 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro VAX, ATX, E-ATX Motherboard
- Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility
- I/O Port – USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- 5mm Thick Tempered Glass Window with Stunning Viewing. PSU : Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Eliminates the issue with “GPU SAG”. Vertical mounting of multi-GPU configurations on an E-ATX platform.
- Dismantlable Modular Design: freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays
- Supporting dual-loop liquid cooling systems
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
- 3 Year Warranty
Thermaltake the tower 900 CA-1H1-00F1WN-00 no power supply ATX full tower (Black), 6X 3.5″ or 2.5″ (HDD cage), 2X 2.5″ (HDD tray).
It’s a great way for highlight components from all three sides……In our quest for unique cases we have come across some oddities, but the Tower900 seems to be both odd and actually pretty functional at the same time.” – Hardware Canucks
“The quality and craftsmanship of the Tower900 is excellent. The chassis is extremely well designed and expertly crafted. All the panels line up well, the paint is spot on and the fit and finish is very good. The color matching between the metal and plastic top panel is very good as well and the thick 5mm tempered glass panels have a very high quality look and feel to them.” -HardOCP
Designed in collaboration with Watermod France, The Tower 900 by Thermaltake represents Thermaltake’s passion for innovation, the spirit of Watemod France, and our vision to expand chassis design for enthusiasts to build into a new era of ESPORTS modding culture. The Tower 900 is the premium choice from TT Thermaltake supporting a vertical mounting design, high quality 5mm thick tempered glass panels, and unrivaled expansion capabilities for massive custom liquid cooling systems.
Model: The Tower 900
Case Type: Full Tower
Dimension (H x W x D): 752 x 423 x 483 mm (29.6 x 16.7 x 19 inch)
Net Weight: 24.5 kg / 54 lb
Side Panel: Tempered Glass x 3 (5mm thickness)
Color Exterior & Interior : Black
Top (exhaust) : 140 x 140 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA) x 2
Drive Bays: -Accessible: 1 x 5.25’’ -Hidden: 6 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (With HDD Cage) 2 x 2.5’’ (With HDD tray)
Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX),
12” x 9.6” (ATX) , 12” x 13” (E-ATX)
I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
Left Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm
Right Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm
Top: 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm
Rear: 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm
HDD Cage: 1 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm
Left / Right Side: 1 x 480mm , 1 x 560mm
CPU cooler height limitation: 260mm
VGA length limitation: 400mm
PSU length limitation: 220mm
2. MSI Premium Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case – Tempered Glass Side Panel – RGB 120mm Fan – Liquid Cooling Support up to 420mm Radiator x 1 – Cable Management System – MPG GUNGNIR 100
- 3x 120mm Fans + 1 x 120mm addressable RGB fans support MSI Mystic Light for the unlimited customization options
- Bundled with a 1 to 8 ARGB LED HUB to help you have more attractive ways to decorate your gaming rig by the LED strips
- Supports 3D-printable parts Personalize your own name plates or logos to show off your own style with RGB effects
- 4mm tinted tempered glass side panel making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting
- MSI Mystic light offers multiple colors and effects for you to set up your rig with your own style
The MPG GUNGNIR 100 from MSI unifies an efficient airflow design with four fans included, a glass side panel, and RGB lighting support in a mid-tower ATX case. Spacious internal mounting points and cable management maximize cooling and showcase key PC components.
3. Thermaltake View 71 RGB 4-Sided Tempered Glass Vertical GPU Modular E-ATX Gaming Full Tower Computer Case CA-1I7-00F1WN-01
- 4 SIDED GLASS VIEWING PROTECTION: 5mm thick tempered glass panels spaced from the chassis for optimal airflow
- Top, Front, and Swing Door Design on Left and Right
- 3 WAY RADIATOR VIEW : Supporting 3 way radiator fitments
- Top, Front or Vertical View mounting on Motherboard Tray
- VERTICAL GPU: Includes GPU Float bracket allows vertical mounting options for 2.5 slot GPU solutions
- (Riser Cable Sold Separately)
- COOL WITH RGB 3 Riing 14 RGB LED Fans (140mm) providing excellent cooling performance with RGB lighting
- SUPPORT UP TO 10 HDD 2.5 inches/3.5 inches x 4 with HDD Rack + 3.5 inches x 3 / 2.5 inches x 6 behind M/B Tray
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, and E ATX Motherboard
- I/O PORT USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- OUTSTANDING EXPANSION Max CPU Cooler Height 190mm / Max VGA Length 310mm (With HDD Rack) 410mm (Without HDD Rack) / Max PSU Length 220mm (Without Bottom Fan)
- DIMENSION 23.3 inches x 10.8 inches x 22.7 inches / 42.1 pounds
- 3 Year Warranty
Designed to expand the legacy of the View Series lineup, the View 71 RGB Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis features unrivaled cooling support and expandability surrounded in tempered glass for a one of a kind view. Swing open full window tempered glass panels for easy access with all panels properly spaced for optimal airflow. Preinstalled with 140mm Riing RGB fans, Vertical GPU mount and 3-Way Radiator support for today’s PC hardware demands, the only limitation is your imagination.
“This chassis has easily erned our gold seal and excites us for the future of Thermaltake’s chassis.” – Technology X
“The View 71 TG is a beast and is well received.” – Tweaktown
“Ultimately, the Thermaltake View 71 is well-built, and well-thought out and flexible.” – HardOCP
*also earned HardOCP’s Gold Award
E-ATX Full Tower
Motherboard Compatibility: Mini ITX / Micro ATX / ATX / E-ATX
140mm RGB LED Riing Fan x 3 Pre-installed (Hardware Controlled; Model Number CL-F043-PL14SW-B)
5mm Tempered Glass x 4 (Left, Right, Front, Top)
3 Year Warranty
4 x Accessible 3.5” or 2.5” (with HDD Rack)
3 x 3.5” or 6 x 2.5” Hidden Drive Bay
Expansion Slots: 8 + 2
Side Panel I/O Ports:
USB 3.0 x 2
USB 2.0 x 2
HD Audio x 1
Front: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm
Top: 3 x 120mm / 3 x 140mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm / 1 x 140mm
Bottom: 2 x 120mm
Front: 1 x 360mm / 1 x 420mm
Top: 1 x 360mm / 1 x 420mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm / 1 x 140mm
Bottom: 1 x 240mm
Dimension & Weight:
23.3” x 10.8” x 22.7” (H x W x D)
Max CPU Cooler Height: 190mm
Max VGA Length: 310mm (With HDD Rack) / 410mm (Without HDD Rack)
Max PSU Length: 220mm (Without Bottom Fan)
Please visit our website or search “Thermaltake Support” for any assistance.
4. Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover, 120mm Rear Fan preinstalled. CA-1G1-00M1WN-00
- Top Mount I/O Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports
- Power Supply Cover: Streamline your cable management with the included Power supply cover to hide cable clutter
- Storage Options: 2x External 5.25 inches Drive Bays, 2 x 2.5 inches / 3.5 inches Internal Drive Bays (with HDD Tray) with back panel accessible hidden drive access
- Air/Liquid Cooling Configurations Options: 1 x 240mm radiator(Top/Front). 1 x 120mm radiator (Rear), 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans locations (Top) with 2 x 120mm Fan locations (Front)
- Complete solution: Support up to 240mm radiator liquid cooling for ideal CPU cooling application, up to 415mm long graphic card (without front fan(s))
Thermaltake Versa N24 Black SPCC ATX Gaming Mid Tower with PSU Cover Computer Case CA-1G1-00M1WN-00
Perfect for the first build or the next one, the Versa N24 Mid Tower Chassis shows its horse power with a unique piping system ready for the starting line. Gain more with cooling performance, tool-free installation and options for both air and liquid cooling configurations at an affordable price. With extended GPU fitment up to 415mm lengths, build your next PC hot rod built for gaming. Designed for maximum ventilation from top to bottom the Versa N24 is a great choice, at the right price.
Fan Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm or 2 x 140mm
1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm
1 x 120mm
Radiator Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 140mm or 1x 280mm
1 x 120mm
Please visit our website or search "Thermaltake Support" for any assistance.
5. Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition E-ATX Full-Tower with Curved Tempered Glass Side Panel, Flexible Interior Layout, RGB Lighting Control, Type-C Port and Diverse Liquid Cooling Layout
- COSMOS C700P Black Edition – Advancements upon the original COSMOS C700P include the PSU Shroud, flat radiator brackets, fine mesh panels, cable cover system, and an extra rear panel—all housed in a matte black C700P.
- Highly versatile layout – the unique frame design supports a conventional, Chimney, inverse layout, or a fully customized layout. The motherboard tray is also removable for installation outside of the chassis.
- Extensive cable cover system – The 3 included covers can be placed on either the M. Port or on the mid-plate, with the ability to mount SSD storage or a reservoir.
- Diverse Liquid Cooling support – a flat radiator bracket design offers more versatility for liquid cooling with the ability to be mounted on the top, front, or bottom of the frame. The two included brackets can each support a 420mm radiator.
- Curved tempered glass Side panel – a lightly-tinted Tempered glass Side panel, with two curved edges, offer a wide view of the system Build.
The COSMOS C700P Black Edition extends further than its matte black coating, comprised of internal and external improvements upon the original. The PSU Shroud, flat radiator brackets, fine mesh panels, cable cover system, and an extra rear panel are all included to advance the COSMOS’ modular origins. While the panels and bars exhibit a pitch-black theme, the curved tempered glass possesses a lighter tint in comparison to the original. Builds enjoy a panoramic view through the dual-curved tempered glass, utilizing an arsenal of accessories at hand. Raising the Bar(s) in the COSMOS C700P Black Edition means more out-of-the-box parts to build an out-of-this-world rig.
6. ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Mid-Tower Computer Case for up to EATX Motherboards with USB 3.0 Front Panel Cases GT501/GRY/WITH Handle
- Mid-tower with support for EATX motherboards featuring a metal chassis and panels with custom TUF gaming spatter pattern and 4mm-thick smoked, tempered-glass full view side panel
- Keep your cool with three 120mm aura Sync rgb-illuminated fans, one 140mm rear PWM fan, and up to seven optional fan-mounting points
- Custom Liquid Cooling ready with support for top or front mounted 360mm radiators, rear mounted 140mm radiator, and pre-drilled water pump/reservoir mounting holes
- Vertical GPU expansion slot Plus 7 Traditional expansion Slots
- Ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport up to 65lbs
Build your battlestation with the TUF gaming GT501 case featuring seven drive bays, USB 3. 0 front panel, vertical GPU support and magnetic dust filters. Stay cool in battle with numerous cooling options including room for seven 120mm fans, two 360mm radiators, or custom water cooling with pre-drilled mounting holes.
7. CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D Full-Tower Case – Airflow Edition (CC-9011078-WW)
- Generous Expansion Room for Building High Performance Systems
- Nine PCI-E expansion slots, up to ten 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives and three 5.25″ drive bays. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
- High Airflow Front Mesh Design Quiet, efficient air cooling performance for your CPU and GPUs
- Modular Drive Cage System. Compatibility: E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Save space and customize your layout for your storage or airflow needs
- Fast, Straightforward Builds. Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each,Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Smart design features like tool-free drive installation, thumbscrews, and excellent cable routing make this a true builder’s PC case
- 2 year warranty
The Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition full tower PC case combines generous expansion flexibility, excellent air or water cooling capabilities, and an interior that’s optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades. It has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in exchange for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel. This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you’ll need if you’re going to push those components to their limits. And, it incorporates a host of clever system builder-focused features, because building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and even fun.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
8. Cougar Panzer Max Ultimate Full Tower Gaming Case
- Superior expandability with incredible Graphics + loads of storage + motherboard freedom
- Superior cooling with powerful airflow + water cooling support + intelligent cable management
- Superior design with military style design + highly convenient + easily moddable
- Maximum Number of Fans:8 Max
9. Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis PH-ES614P_WT White
- Enthoo Pro includes 1x200mm fan in front and 1x140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks’ new redesigned and better performing SP series fans
- Brushed plastic with an aluminum appearance. Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD
- Extreme cooling capacity. 2 included Phanteks’ premium fans. The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management. Extensive water cooling support
- Provides up to 4 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to triple (120mm and 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations
- Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems: radiator brackets for easy installation
- Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis’ rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed. Removable Drop-n-Lock SSD bracket that can be installed on 2 different locations. (1 bracket incl.)
- Removable dust filters for easy maintenance. Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released. 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
Beautifully crafted and engineered to maximize cooling potential with its amazing expansion flexibility, the Enthoo Pro is the budget friendly mid-tower from Phanteks. Embracing many features from the Enthoo Primo, without the price tag. This case has multiple radiator support, removable SSD bracket, closed HDD panel, and Velcro cable management. The Enthoo Pro, trying to establish its own solid reputation like the award winning Enthoo Primo.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Full Tower Liquid Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!