566 reviews analysed
1. Cen-Tec Systems 91353 Central Vacuum Hose, 40 Ft, Light Gray
- 1.375” x 40 foot pearl gray central vacuum hose designed to fit industry typical wall inlet valves and provide for on off control of your central vacuum from the hose handle
- Has a 360 degree swivel handle with a comfortable grip providing single handle control of the hose and vacuum tools in a comfortable compact design
- The hose carcass is lightweight and crush proof to making it easier to vacuum and reducing fatigue. The hose is highly flexible and has a soft surface with rounded corrugations to avoid damage to household furnishings without the need for a hose sock
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including eureka, beam, electrolux, vacuumed, canavac, hoover, cyclovac, husky, vacuflo inlets with pin jack inlets, m+s, md, imperium, honeywell, and most regional brands
- The eva body and pearl gray color will not mark walls, floors, or furnishings and the 40 foot length is longer than the industry standard 30 feet to make it easy to reach to the corners of the room even when furnishing are present
- The wall end design fits industry standard wall inlets equipped with low voltage contacts inside the valve opening. The split contacts in the wall end provide simple circuit through to the handle switch for turning your central vacuum power unit on and off at the working end of the hose
- Total control hose provides on and off control of the vacuum at the handle
- The 91353 is a low voltage hose, so it is not compatible with electric power nozzles
2. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 37737 12" Combination Hard Floor and Carpet Vacuum Nozzle
- The 12” 37737 is designed for silent movement on hard floor with a wrap around nylon brush and low noise wheel. The brush is retracted using and on the tool rocker switch and then is suitable for all carpeted surfaces. The 1 ¼” neck of the tool double pivots to follow you through the vacuuming motion keeping the face of the tool at the ideal angle to insure cleaning performance.
- The stainless base plate has deep channels to the tool edge to insure excellent edge cleaning and maximum air flow for capturing debris. Two lint strips in front of and behind an oversized channel capture lint and fibers from the carpets surface and help direct them into the air stream.
- The brush is supported with a stamped steel back plate to insure uniform support for the brush when on hard floor surfaces and protecting the base of the tool from damaging sensitive surfaces.
- The oversized pedal is easily operated with the foot to ease transitions from carpet to hard floor making the 37737 ideal for today’s home with a mix of floor surfaces.
- Compatible with all canister vacuums, central vacuums, and commercial back pack vacuums using 1.25” accessories
The 37737 is a premium nozzle for both hard floor and carpeted surfaces. The tool is virtually silent when moving across hard floor surfaces due to the oversized wheel located just under the double pivot neck. The neck pivots first at the tool and then at the neck base to insure maximum cleaning performance. The 37737 is compatible with all canister vacuums, commercial back pack vacuums using 1.25” accessories, and all major brands of central vacuum including Beam, Electrolux, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, MD, Vacuflo, Canavac, Nutone, Eureka, and Imperium. To confirm the 37737 consider the nozzle end of your wand or extension tube. If it has a connection without a button and measures approximately 1.1/4” on the outside surface, it should be compatible. The 37737 is not compatible with several brands of European vacuums like Miele which require a 1.375” neck.
4. Cen-Tec Systems CT20DXQD Quiet Drive Vacuum Electric Brush
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including: Beam
- Air Vac. Excels in deep carpet cleaning
- Includes wand release, wrap around bumper, headlight, reset button and a height adjustment
- Quiet Drive poly-v belt is always in contact,, which results in a dual brushed edge cleaning so no dirt escapes
- Can be used to replace a Nutone CT600
- Works with major central vacuum brands as long as one uses a compatible wand and hose set.
5. 2 Standard White Inlet Valves for Beam Central Vacuum
- Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central
- Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common
- inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts
- inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit Product
- Description Free Shipping on all US orders! Free Shipping on all US orders!
Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit
6. Central Vacuum Automatic Dustpan in White, Black, or Beige Color Sweep Inlet Vacpan Vac Dust Pan (Beige/Almond)
7. Cen-Tec Systems 92817 4 Inlet Central Vacuum Installation Kit, White
- Standard adapter Inlet installation kit to update or install with any central vacuum system utilizing patented 2 x 2 adapters to connect to regular PVC piping
- 2 x 2 adapters create a seamless connection between central vacuum sized fittings and standard PVC pipes, allowing you to purchase inexpensive and readily available plumbing PVC for your installation
- White, 3 in. X 5 in. Tall non-electric Inlet features a sleek, spring-loaded door for a discreet design
- Utilizing standard plumbing PVC saves you time and money
- Compatible with most major brands of central vacuums, including: beam, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, imperium, Honeywell, Husky
8. Nutone 3808 8′ PVC Tubing Central Vacuum – One Eight Foot Piece
Nutone 3808 Semi-Rigid White PVC Tubing Conforms to all UL Requirements Manufactured in Conformity with ASTMF2158 2″ OD x 8′; One – Eight Foot piece
9. Brand New Eureka by Beam Whole House – Mounting Bracket "Vacuums – Central"
For use with 2″ x 4″ construction. The flange is removable for retrofit installation-Main Features- Material: Plastic-Height: 5.1″-Width: 3.6″-Depth: 1.2″– – – – Marketing Information- For use with 2″ x 4″ construction. The flange is removable for retrofit installation- – – Information- Name:MOUNTING PLATE FOR 2 X 4 STUDSCategory:Fittings �Central VacuumUPC Code:800696000038 Also known as -Hayden/Canplas Llc MOUNTING PLATE FOR 2 X 4 STUDS – HC-1041
10. 30ft Central Vacuum Low Voltage On/Off Hose
Crushproof, lightweight, 360-degree swivel, 30-foot central vacuum hose with on/off switch for the suction. A great central vacuum cleaner replacement hose for everyone who uses an air driven non-electric power brush such as all models of TurboCat and other small air-driven brushes. Compatible with vacuum wall valves with two small low voltage metal contacts inside the 1.5 inch (or so) diameter hole. Use with Chrome Extension Tube Wands. ATTN VACUFLO: The hose end doesn’t have two metal valve pins
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Central Vacuum Parts Sold Near Ogden for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!