Finding your suitable readers for camp chef pz60 pizza oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for camp chef pz60 pizza oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
657 reviews analysed
1. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
2. Camp Chef Italia Artisian Pizza Oven Protective Cover
Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven Patio Cover, Khaki Tan, PCPZ
3. Camp Chef CB60UNV Stove Carry Bag for 2 Burner Grill Heavy Duty Black
- FITS CAMP CHEF MODELS: DB60D, EX170LW, EX280LW, EX60LW, EX60LWC, EX60P, EX60PP, EX60LWF, EX60FP, EX60B, YK60LW, YK60, YK60LWC12 , PRO60X , BB60X
- HEAVY DUTY CUSTOM FIT – Designed to fit, top loading design with weather resistant liner and wrap around handles.
- LARGE ZIPPERS EZ glide zipper each bag measures: 16.5″ x 34.5″ x 9″
- PART OF THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- Start with a stove
- mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more..Inside pocket that houses a wind screen and removable legs
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Wrap around handle for added support
Large, industrial EZ glide zipper
Top loading design
Fits Camp Chef Models: DB60D, EX170LW, EX280LW, EX60LW, EX60LWC, EX60P, EX60PP, EX60LWF, EX60FP, EX60B, YK60LW, YK60, YK60LWC12
16.5″ x 34.5″ x 9″
Weight: 2 lbs.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out. As an industry leading manufacture for more than 20 years, Camp Chef produces high quality products offering efficient ways to cook for almost any outdoor gathering. From social functions to campouts or even dinner on the back patio, Camp Chef can do it all.
Camp Chef is located in the heart of Cache Valley, Utah, surrounded by the beautiful Bear River Mountain Range, a perfect site for product testing. Each product is a result of Camp Chef’s dedication to outdoor cooking and its pledge to improve and create new products that fulfill the needs of its highly valued customers.
4. Camp Chef BBQ Box Carry Bag
FEATURES of the Camp Chef BBQ Box Carry Bag Protects your stove and grill Weather-resistant liner Bungee cords and hooks for wind protection Quality cover for patio or base camp SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp Chef BBQ Box Carry Bag Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 16.5 x 7.5 x 2″ Box Weight: 1 lb This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don’t hate us.
5. Continental Electric PS-PO891 Professional Series Pizza Oven, Countertop, Stainless Steel
- Cook up to a 12″ Inch pizza in 8-10 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties.
- 30 minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more.
- Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease.
- Professional Series durable Stainless Steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen Countertop.
- Oven heats to 430-460 degrees
- Measures: 18 x 19. 5 x 7. 4 inches, with 1450 watt power
- Ul listed, and 2 year Limited
“Cook up to a 12″” Inch pizza in 8-10 minutes! Great for your kitchen, dorm room, camping, and tailgating parties. 30-Minute timer to remind you when your food is ready. Preheats in minutes. Cook pizza, quesadillas, cookies, and more. Removable pull out crumb tray to clean with ease. Adjustable heat control to set to your taste. Top and bottom heating elements make for an even bake. Professional Series durable Stainless Steel body with cool touch handle with fit nicely right on your kitchen countertop. Ul listed, and 2 year limited . Cooking tip: preheat oven for 10-15 minutes cooking tip: You may use a pizza stone for even cooking and easier cleanup pizza baking instructions: put frozen pizza into the pizza baker. Oven can cook pizza up to 12”. Do not bake rising dough crust pizzas in your oven. Place the pizza on the food rack and slide the food rack into the oven. Set the timer to your desired bake time. Your pizza baker will automatically bake your pizza to perfection. Remember to set the timer over 2 minutes in order to activate the timer. Baking time is 8-12 minutes depending on crust size, topping, and personal taste preferences. (Check pizza Midway through baking, rotating if necessary to ensure even baking). “
6. Camp Chef Folding Side Shelf Set for Three-Burners
7. Camp Chef BBQ Grill Box Carry Bag – BB100
8. Stove Top Pizza Oven Box
- Converts your Indoor Gas Range or Outdoor Stove Burner into a Gourmet Pizza Oven
- Bake Artisan Pizzas in 2-4 Minutes*
- fits up to an 11 in. pizza (*Performance may vary depending upon burner BTU’s, environmental conditions and other factors.)
- Sear and Roast Steakhouse Quality Meats, Vegetables and Fish Using a Cast-Iron Skillet
- Reaches 600˚ F to over 750˚ F (over a single 12k to 18k BTU gas burner)
- NOTE: Will not work on electric or induction ranges and cannot be used on gas range / stove top with top surface (upward facing) control knobs.
The BakerStone stove top pizza oven box kit allows you to convert your indoor gas range or portable outdoor stove burner into a Gourmet pizza oven, capable of reaching over 750˚ F (400˚ C)* & baking artisan quality pizzas in 2 to 4 Min*. *performance may vary depending upon burner BTU’s, environmental conditions & other factors. The pizza oven box can only be used on a gas range/ stove top. Not for use on electric or induction cooktops. WARNING: the pizza oven box cannot be used on a gas range/ stove top with top surface (upward facing) control knobs. The control knobs & valves can overheat & may result in serious injury &/or property damage.
9. Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Camp Chef Pz60 Pizza Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!