Top 9 Blackdecker Bench Grinder
541 reviews analysed
1. WEN 4280 5 Amp 8" Variable Speed Bench Grinder with Work Light
- 5-amp variable speed motor goes anywhere from 2000 to 3400 RPM
- Slower speeds maximize precision while high speeds help with fast material removal
- Includes an 80-grit and a 36-grit 8-inch by 1-inch grinding wheel
- Flexible work light helps keep your workpiece illuminated during operation
- Sturdy cast iron base with mounting holes prevents wobbling and walking
Remember when you spent all that money replacing dull rusty tools? From deburring ragged edges to cleaning objects to sharpening blades, the WEN 8-Inch Variable Speed Bench Grinder with Work Light is the ideal companion for any workshop. These machines allow for simple resuscitation of dull blades, scissors, screwdrivers, and more. Compact yet powerful, the WEN 8-Inch Variable Speed Bench Grinder provides reliability even in the face of the most difficult tasks. Our package includes two 8-inch by 1-inch wheels: an 80-grit wheel for material removal and general purpose grinding and a coarse 36-grit wheel for faster material removal. With our quiet 5-amp motor, expect quick startups and smooth performance. Change the variable speed anywhere from 2000 to 3400 RPM with the simple turn of a knob. The faster speeds are ideal for deburring unwanted material and rust removal while the lower speeds help achieve a precise sharp edge to knives and tools. Built with you in mind, our design makes wheel guard removal as simple as possible for easy wheel changes. The included eye guards can adjust to prevent them from interfering with your project while the flexible work light helps to illuminate your grinding for an increase in accuracy and precision. And because its a WEN product, your 8-Inch Variable Speed Bench Grinder comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer phone line. No need to waste anymore money on new tools. The WEN 8-Inch Variable Speed Bench Grinder with Work Light revives all of your tools back to their sharp original state. Remember when your blades could actually cut through something? Remember WEN.
2. DEWALT DW758 8-Inch Bench Grinder
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- The product is durable
- 3/4 hp induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications
- Rugged cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolonged life
- Motor runs at 3,600 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation; 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for larger and longer grinding applications
Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life. Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments. The product is durable.
The heavy duty DEWALT DW758 8-inch bench grinder is ideal for all grinding operations, including sharpening tools, deburring, rust removal, shaping parts and cleaning objects. It’s powered by a 3/4 horsepower induction motor that runs at 3,600 RPM for easy and reliable high speed material removal.
The DW758 is complemented by an industrial cast iron base and motor housing for added durability and prolonged life. It has a 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications, and precision-machined adjustable aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work. Rear exhaust ports in the wheel guards provide smooth operation. This grinder measures 16 inches long and weighs 39.5 pounds.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It’s also covered by DEWALT’s one-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use–for free.
What’s in the Box
DEWALT DW758 8-inch bench grinder; 36- and 60-grit wheels; eye shields; spark deflectors; tool rests; operating instructions
3. WEN 4276 2.1-Amp 6-Inch Bench Grinder with Flexible Work Light
Remember when you spent all that money replacing dull rusty tools? From deburring ragged edges to cleaning objects to sharpening blades, the WEN 6-inch Bench Grinder is the ideal companion for any workshop. These machines allow for simple resuscitation of dull blades, scissors, screwdrivers, and more. Compact yet powerful, the WEN 6-Inch Bench Grinder provides reliability even in the face of the most difficult tasks. Our package includes two 6-inch by 3/4-inch wheels: a 60-grit wheel for material removal and general purpose grinding and a coarse 36-grit wheel for faster material removal. With our quiet 2.1 amp motor, expect quick startups, smooth performance and steady speeds of 3450 RPM. This fast speed is ideal for deburring unwanted edges and rust removal. Built with you in mind, our design makes wheel guard removal simple for easy wheel changes. The included eye guards can adjust to prevent them from interfering with your project. Also, don’t forget about the flexible work light helping to illuminate your grinding for an increase in accuracy and precision. Of course, as with all WEN Products, our 6-Inch Bench Grinder is covered with a two-year warranty, a friendly and knowledgeable customer service hotline and a national service network. No need to waste anymore money on new tools. The WEN 6-Inch Bench Grinder will save you money by leaving all of your tools as sharp and clean as the day you bought them. Remember when your blades could actually cut through something other than butter? Remember WEN.
4. Jet 578008 1 hp 8 Industrial Bench Grinder
Built to withstand the high volume demands of even the busiest shops. These high quality machines, grind, sharpen and smooth with equal precision and flawless results.
5. Delta Power Tools 23-1966-Inch Variable Speed Bench Grinder
- variable speed control offering you convenience and versatility in your grinding, sharpening, buffing and polishing operations
- Upfront variable speed dial allows you to easily control speeds from 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM
- Features a 2 1/2 Amp induction-type motor for powerful performance
- Incorporates two different grits for sharpening and grinding
- The left tool rest has a drill bit rest milled into the surface so you’ll get the correct angle on the tip at all times
6 in. Variable Speed Grinder that Features a 2 1/2 Amp induction-type motor for powerful performance and two different grinding wheels for sharpening and grinding.
Motor: 2 1/2 AMP, 120 Volt, 1 Phase
Shaft Diameter: 1/2 in.
Wheel Dimensions: 6 in. Diameter x 3/4 in. Thick
Wheel Speed: 2,000 to 3,400 RPM
Wheel Grit: 36 Grit and 60 Grit Wheels
Cord Length: 6 feet
Assembled Depth: 11 in.
Assembled Width: 14 1/2 in.
Assembled Height (not including light): 11 in.
Base Dimensions: 7 in. Depth x 9 in. Width
6. JET 577102 JBG-8A 8-Inch Bench Grinder
Bench Grinder, 1 HP, Voltage 115, 1 Phase, Wheel Dia. 8 In. , Dust Collection No, 7. 0/3. 5 Amps, 3450 No Load RPM, Wheel Width 1 In. , Arbor Size 5/8 In. , Wheels Center-Center 14-11/16 In. , Overall Length 19-5/8 In. , Overall Height 11-1/4 In. , Exhaust Port Size 1-1/2 In. , Wheel Material Aluminum Oxide, Grit 36 and 60, Light No, 60 Hz, Includes Grinding Wheels, Eye Shields, Adjustable Tool Rests, Quick Adjusting Spark Guards
Perfect for cleaning, sharpening, buffing, removing rust, or removing burs from metal, the Jet 577102 JBG-8A bench grinder comes with industrial grade 36-grit and 60-grit 8-inch wheels for maximum versatility. The 1-horsepower, 115-volt motor operates at 3,450 rpm and delivers plenty of power for heavy grinding. The grinder sits on a rubber foot to prevent unwanted movement and can be bolted down if desired for maximum stability. This 8-inch model also includes a heavy-duty guarded toggle switch.
The Jet 577102 features totally enclosed pre-lubricated ball bearings, cast-iron wheel guards and dust vents, one-piece quick adjusting spark guards, and large eye shields with quick adjustment for maximum safety. It’s backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Jet 577102 JBG-8A bench grinder, two 8-inch wheels (36-grit and 60-grit), hardware, and operating and assembly instructions.
- Motor: 1 horsepower, 1 phase, 115 volt
- Wheel diameter: 8-inch diameter, 1-inch thickness
- Wheel speed: 3,450 rpm
- Wheel grits: 36 and 60
- Shaft diameter: 5/8-inch
- Dimensions: 19 inches by 12-1/2 inches by 10 inches
- Warranty: 2 years, limited
7. Rockwell ShopSeries RK7867 6-Inch Bench Grinder
Rockwell ShopSeries RK7867 6-Inch Bench Grinder
8. Bucktool Professional Power Tools 8-Inch Dual Speed Cast Iron Base Bench Grinder
- 1/2HP dual-speed induction motor with smooth performance and steady torque at both low and high speed. Slow speed is ideal for sharpening edges of woodworking tools, high speed is ideal for quick metal removal
- Includes 60 grit and 120 grit white aluminum oxide wheel which can reduce heat build-up
- Two pieces of cast aluminum tool rests can independently adjustable to compensate for wheel wear and to achieve different angles
- Sturdy cast iron base with mounting holes prevents wobbling and walking
- A buffing wheel is provided for multipurpose polishing
9. OEM 5140170-64 replacement bench grinder eyeshield DW758
Compatible with: DW758 Type 2
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Blackdecker Bench Grinder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!