845 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 89623 Energy Smart Spiral CFL 15-Watt (60-watt replacement) 900-Lumen T3 Spiral Light Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
- $49 in energy savings over the life of the bulb based on 3 hours per day usage
- 60 watt replacement uses only 15 watts
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.81 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- Lasts 9.1 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- T3 spiral shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
2. Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL, 5000k Daylight, 13W (60 Watt Equivalent), 900 Lumens, E26 Medium Base, 120V, UL Listed (Pack of 8)
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS – 60-watt replacement using only 13-watts
- 900 lumens of light output
- Lasts 10,000 hours
- PRODUCT FEATURES – Mini spiral T2 design
- Emits a daylight colored light
- Flicker free
- USAGE – Ideal for use in desk and table lamps, wall sconces, ceiling mounted fixtures and ceiling fans
- GENERAL PURPOSE LIGHTING – Brighten up your kitchen, bathroom, office or living room
- Perfect for residential or commercial use
- ENERGY SAVING – Long lasting and consumes 75% less energy than incandescent and halogen light bulbs
- RoHS Compliant
3. Sylvania 13W CFL T2 Spiral Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, 850 Lumens, 3500K Bright White, Non-Dimmable (9-Pack) (Bright White)
These Sylvania CFL light bulbs will provide Bright White lighting (3500 K). 13 watt bulbs provide the equivalent of 60 watts making them super energy efficient using 75% less electricity. Life expectancy is 10,000 hours. To avoid early failure due to incompatibility, please observe the following precautions: Do not use in luminations controlled by a dimmer, electronic timers or photocells, illuminated switches, totally enclosed recessed luminaires, or where directly exposed to weather. Do not use with emergency fixtures or emergency lights. To avoid electrical shock turn off power before replacing bulb. Install and remove bulb from fixture by grasping the plastic base only. Limited Warranty: 9 years based on normal household usage in accordance with package and bulb directions. See inside for further details regarding consumer rights, limitations on liability and damages.
4. 13W Yellow CFL Spiral Bug Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Outdoor, E26 Medium Base, 120V, UL Listed (Pack of 4)
- 13 WATT CFL SPIRAL – Provides bright yellow light with a 60 Watt equivalent brightness
- Standard E26 medium base
- BUG FREE – Yellow bug light does not attract bugs or insects keeping your outdoor areas free of bugs, mosquitoes and the like
- Enjoy the outdoors at night without the bugs
- OUTDOOR LIGHTING – Great for backyards, porches, patios, decks, gardens, garages, walkways, driveways, pool areas, entryways, workshops, or general outdoor use
- INSTANT ON – Flicker Free
- Last 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Suitable for commercial setting
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses 13 Watts and Lasts 10,000 Hours
- UL Listed
- Contains mercury
5. 13 Watt CFL Light Bulbs (60 Watt) Soft White 2700K 1040LM Spiral Bulb Medium Base Compact Fluorescent Bulb (2 Pack)
- ★ Lower Consumption and Higher Brightness. This 13-Watt Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent equivalent to 60W incandescent bulb. Save 70% on power bill.
- ★ Ultra long life. Ensure the normal use of more than 10000 hours. Reduce the frequency of bulb-replace.
- ★ Brightness. Designed to deliver performance with 1040 High Lumen output, CRI 82 and Full Spectrum . UL, CE and RoHS Certifications
- ★ Easy Installation and Widely applicated. Standard American Spiral Medium Base CFL Light Bulbs. T2 New Technology Compact Size Brighter Light, Fit for home lighting and fixtures of any suitable style.
- ★ Warranty. We offer 1-year warranty, please send us mail for service support and/or replacement if any questions you meet. We will feed you back within 2 working days.
6. (4 Pack) 13 Watt Mini Spiral – GU24 Base – (60W Equivalent) – T2 Mini-Twist – CFL Light Bulb – 2700K Warm White
- ???? EASY INSTALLATION: These household CFL GU24 Spiral Light bulbs is a compact fluorescent / CFL spiral bulb that uses a GU24 Twist and Lock base. It perfectly into your existing GU24 socket so there is no need to change anything in your fixture. The GU24 base installs very easily and hassle free. Simply push it in and twist it.
- ???? ENERGY SAVING: Save up to 70% on your electricity bill! This twist Shape Compact Fluorescent GU24 bulb provides 800 Lumens while only using 13 watts of power making this an ideal replacement bulb for you twist and lock fixtures.
- ???? LIGHT UP YOUR ROOM: Ideal for use in kitchen, Living Rooms, Bedrooms, Ceiling, Office, Floor Lamps Hallways, Bathrooms, Sconces, Pendent Lighting. We carry assorted color options to create the right ambiance for your application. So be sure to select the correct color temperature of your choice.
- ???? COLOR: This 27K GU24 Bulb gives out a s white color and creates a Soft / Warm and cozy ambience. It is perfect throughout your home and can be used with your desk/table lamps, floor lamps, and open pendant fixtures.
- ???? Durability: The bulbs are rated for 10,000 hours which will reduce your maintenance and replacement cost. We stand behind our product, so if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase feel free to contact our customer service team and we will provide a hassle-free replacement or refund.
(Pack of 4) 13 Watt Mini Spiral – GU24 Base – (60W Equivalent) – CFL Light Bulb – 2700K Soft White Color.
Save 70% on your monthly electric bills with these 13W Compact Fluorescent GU24 bulbs that are as bright as the traditional 60W incandescent bulbs but consumes less energy.
This 27K Spiral CFL light bulb gives a crystal clear, steady glare-free, Soft White color and creates a Soft / Warm and cozy ambience. It is perfect throughout your home and can be used with your desk/table lamps, floor lamps, and open pendant fixtures.
They are ideal for use in any room in your home, including kitchens, living rooms, hallways, and bedrooms. Commercial grade quality makes these a perfect choice for any application ranging from residential, retail, hotels, museums, art studios, schools, hospitals, and other commercial and industrial needs.
This 13W Spiral compact fluorescent bulb offers a long life compared to a regular 60-Watt incandescent bulb which makes it a maintenance free option to light your house or any lighting application.
This CFL bulb is self-ballasted and has a GU24 base (also known as Twist & Lock) and will fit in any GU24 size socket.
7. GE 13-Watt Energy Smart Fluorescent Light Bulbs, 8 Pack, 60 Watt Replacement
- GE Energy Smart 31064 13-Watt Spiral CFL Bulbs (8-Pack) General Features: 8-pack of bulbs
- Spiral style CFL bulbs Equivalent light to 60 watt standard incandescent bulbs
- These CFL bulbs are Energy Star qualified
- Save hundreds of dollars a year by switching to these energy saving bulbs Use up to 75% less energy
- Lasts up to 10x longer than standard incandescent bulbs
Looking to become a superhero but not into the costumes?Well you can help save the world with these GE Energy Smart Spiral general purpose CFL bulbs! This GE 31064 8-pack of CFL bulbs replace incandescent light bulbs and fit in the same sockets. The GE Energy Smart CFL bulbs use up to 75% less energy and last up to 10 times longer than the old style of light bulbs. When you change eight 60 Watt incandescent bulbs to these 13 Watt Energy Star qualified CFL’s over the bulbs lifetime, you would save enough energy to power a refrigerator for more than 9 months, operate five computers for 1 year or the amount of energy equivalent to burning over 850 pounds of coal!! Now to work on your secret identity…sorry but we can t help there, so order your 8-pack of GE 31064 Energy Smart Spiral general purpose CFL bulbs today!
8. TCP 68914DL2 CFL Mini Spring A Lamp – 60 Watt Equivalent (only 14W used) Daylight (5000K) Standard Spiral Light Bulb – 2 pack
9. GE Lighting 75406 Reveal Spiral CFL 13-Watt (60-watt replacement) 800-Lumen T3 Spiral Light Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
- 13-watt Medium Base (E26) T3 Spiral, compact fluorescent lights sustain a life of up to 7 years
- Reveal bulb with a color temperature rating of 2500K
- Lamp light illuminates your surroundings with light output of 800-lumens, great for Natural, Inviting environments
- The 13-watt Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) acts as a replacement for 60-watt incandescent bulbs, saving on energy and costs
- Color Enhanced Long Life 13-watt CFL light provides 8000-hours of running life, which means replacing your bulbs less often
GE Lighting 75406 13-Watt CFL Spiral Reveal Light Bulb, 60-Watt Output, 1-Pack. Reveal CFL (Compact Fluorescent Light) bulbs produce clean, beautiful light that you expect from Reveal , with the long life and energy savings you expect from a GE CFL. They are the latest addition to the GE Reveal family made to enhance colors and patterns in your house or workspace compared to a regular bulb. These CFL Reveal bulbs Mimic the color of incandescent and halogen Reveal bulbs with all the advantages of fluorescent lighting. They use 73%-78% less energy and lasts 8 times longer than the standard incandescent equivalent. With a variety of wattages, these help transform your home from ordinary to extraordinary. They are RoHS and TCLP compliant meaning they have low mercury. The difference is something most people only believe after they see what Reveal can do for lighting. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE Lighting 75406 13-Watt CFL Spiral Reveal Light Bulb, 60-Watt Output, 1-Pack. Reveal CFL (Compact Fluorescent Light) bulbs produce clean, beautiful light that you expect from Reveal , with the long life and energy savings you expect from a GE CFL. They are the latest addition to the GE Reveal family made to enhance colors and patterns in your house or workspace compared to a regular bulb. These CFL Reveal bulbs Mimic the color of incandescent and halogen Reveal bulbs with all the advantages of fluorescent lighting. They use 73%-78% less energy and lasts 8 times longer than the standard incandescent equivalent. With a variety of wattages, these help transform your home from ordinary to extraordinary. They are RoHS and TCLP compliant meaning they have low mercury. The difference is something most people only believe after they see what Reveal can do for lighting.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 60W Ge Spiral Cfl for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!