Finding your suitable readers for 4 quart cast iron enameled dutch oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 4 quart cast iron enameled dutch oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
501 reviews analysed
1. Lodge EC4D43 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.6-Quart, Island Spice Red
- Enamel Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
- The actual capacity of the pot is 4.6 Qt, the cooking capacity is 4.5 Quart.
- Porcelain enamel interior and exterior
- Self-basting cover with handle traps in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- 4.5-Quart capacity
- Stainless steel knob
- Hand washing recommended
This 4.6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10-Inch diameter, 4-Inch deep. Color is island spice red.
2. AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 4.5-Quart, Green
- Green 4.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
3. Crock Pot 69140.02 Artisan 5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Slate Gray
Gibson Home presents the 5-Quart Slate Gray Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
4. Klee Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Casserole Stockpot with Self-Basting Cast Iron Lid, 4-Quart (Red)
- BENEFITS OF ENAMELED CAST IRON: Long favored for its ability to withstand direct heat and distribute heat evenly, enameled cast iron is an excellent choice for preparing your next meal! Solid and durable, enameled cast iron cookware will last forever with good care and can be used on a stovetop or in the oven, making it one of the most versatile pots in your collection. Unlike bare cast iron, enameled cast iron has a glossy, smooth finish made of porcelain that never has to be seasoned!
- 4 QUART DUTCH OVEN: The perfect pot for beginners or pros, this 4 quart casserole dish has a 9.5” diameter. It’s available in bright red or blue with cream interiors that will light up your kitchen! The perfect housewarming gift, wedding gift, holiday gift, Mother’s Day gift or Father’s day gift, it comes beautifully packaged and ready to use. This bright, glossy Dutch oven combines form and function to provide you with a dynamic utensil that will quickly become one of your favorites!
- OVEN SAFE CASSEROLE DISH: Perfect for braising, cooking, simmering, baking, broiling and roasting, the Klee Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven integrates seamlessly from stovetop to oven. Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, glasstop and induction stoves
- oven safe to 500 degrees F. The tight-fitting lid with Bakelite knob includes self-basting ridges so your food stays moist while it cooks. Cast iron is excellent at retaining heat evenly, so you can use a lower heat setting with the same results!
- MARINATE, COOK, SERVE: Enameled cast iron cookware is resistant to acidic and alkaline foods, so you can marinate food before cooking and store leftovers in the refrigerator! This pan moves seamlessly between the refrigerator, countertop, stove, oven and table so you can prepare, cook and serve food all in the same pan. Large, ergonomic handles are easy to grip when moving the pan. Always use oven mitts or pot holders when handling the pan
- the handles will be HOT!
- MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: At Klee Utensils we aim to add joy and simplicity to your everyday life, with cooking accessories and utensils you will love! Please contact us if you have any issues or concerns, and we will be happy to help you resolve them. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Klee Utensils item, we’ll refund your purchase with no questions asked!
Enameled Cast Iron
Enameled cookware is created by bonding a smooth porcelain glaze to solid cast iron. This results in all the benefits of cast iron, like superior heat retention and even heat distribution, without the downsides! Enameled cast iron doesn’t require seasoning, and it’s resistant to acidic and alkaline foods. Bright exterior colors and a clean off-white interior add vibrant life to your kitchen!
Nonstick Casserole Pan
Enameled cast iron has a glossy, nonstick surface perfect for stir-frying, sautéing, braising, stewing, baking and more! Using a lower heat setting will prevent food from sticking. Metal utensils can scratch the porcelain finish, so use wooden, silicone or nylon utensils.
Large, ergonomic handles make it easy to move or lift your pan. Always use oven mitts or pot holders when handling the pan; the handles will be HOT!
Use the lid to marinate and store food as well as for braising, baking, simmering and cooking! The self-basting lid features condensation ridges to keep your food moist.
Enameled cast iron can be used on nearly all cooking surfaces and stovetops. It can even be used in the oven, up to 500 degrees F! Do not use on the grill or in the microwave. Cast iron should be heated and cooled gradually, so allow your pan to pre-heat for a few minutes before adding your food. Do not heat empty Dutch oven when covered.
Easy Use & Care
Enameled cast iron is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to maintain the glossy finish. Wash by hand with warm water and mild detergent, using a nylon pad or scraper if necessary.
Avoid placing hot cast iron into cold water. Metal scouring pads or utensils will scratch or chip the porcelain finish. Don’t use citrus-based detergents. Lift the pan when moving it. Use oven mitts or handle grips while the pan is hot to protect hands.
5. Marquette Castings 4 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven (Superior Blue)
- Beautifully enameled cast iron Dutch oven is versatile, easy to care for and clean! LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Light colored high gloss interior
- Large loop handles that are easy to grip with oven mitts
- Totally flat bottom for improved use on induction ranges and glass tops
This gorgeous cast iron Dutch oven is the perfect addition to your cookware collection. It’s great for stovetop, oven, searing, simmering, baking and so much more! Our design is based on exhaustive research of the leading Dutch ovens and our piece incorporates all of the best elements. With a large diameter at 8 5/8” this Dutch oven has all the space you need to create meals of all sizes. The light colored high gloss interior makes it easy to clean and care for and the large loop handles are easy to grip with oven mitts. The heavy duty lid has an optimized fit to allow for a precise amount of evaporation and is complete with a unique polished stainless steel lid pull. It’s one of the lightest 4-quart Dutch ovens available at 12.8 pounds and has a totally flat bottom for improved use on induction ranges and glass tops. Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, hand wash only and it comes with a lifetime warranty! More colors coming soon! Reach out to our customer service team if you have any questions or concerns with your Dutch oven.
6. Staub Cast Iron Round Cocotte, 4-Quart, Cherry
- Made in France
- Heavy weight tight-fitting lid retains moisture spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops including gas electric glass ceramic induction and halogen
- Unique interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe hand wash recommended
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results.
Staub’s special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub.
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world’s best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
7. Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Dutch Oven 5 qt
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven. The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently — just like cast iron should. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, 5-Quart is sturdy, integral, and features ovenproof loop handles for lifting and handling convenience. Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance. The High Dome lid offers greater capacity and also works double duty as a skillet. Electro statically coated with a proprietary vegetable oil, and cured at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of the cast iron. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid. The item is sealed with a pre-seasoning oil which leads to a drop that can appear like rust which will burn off with 1-2 cookings.
8. Tramontina 80131/074DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Round Dutch Oven, 3.5-Quart, Gradated Cobalt
- Easy-to-clean, PFOA and PTFE-free porcelain enamel cooking surface
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Oven-safe up to 450°F (232°F)
- Hand-wash only
- Lifetime Warranty
The enameled cast-iron 3.5 qt covered round dutch oven is part of Tramontina’s Gourmet collection of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. Prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking, this enameled cast-iron 3.5 qt covered round dutch oven will deliver heat slowly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables and comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offering an elegant kitchen to table serving option. The self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, so your foods are evenly and thoroughly baked, roasted and slow-simmered for incredible flavors and consistency. Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the Tramontina enameled cast-iron Dutch oven to your table. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered round dutch oven cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel . Hand-wash only, compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe to 450 F. This product is assembled and packaged in USA and offered under a lifetime warranty.
9. Victoria DUT-304 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid & Dual Handles, 100% NON-GMO Flaxseed Oil Seasoning, Medium/4 quart, Black
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture. Spikes under the lid create a natural self-basting cycle
- Stainless steel knob is oven-safe. Larger & ergonomic handles are easier to carry, even with pot holders
- Seasoned at high temperatures using 100% non-GMO flaxseed oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, campfire, grill etc.
- High quality sand casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Lifetime warranty. Made in Colombia
- Perfect for slow-cooking, roast meats, rice, pasta, soups, stews, veggies, and more
For over 75 years, Victoria has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware, Finding the perfect balance between tradition & innovation. the versatile Victoria 4Qt Dutch oven is great for small and large portion cooking – from soups to meats to one-pot meals. it retains heat well and can be used to sear meat at higher temperatures. made of cast iron, this Dutch oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. best of all, the modern rustic design makes it the perfect centerpiece – straight from stove or oven to table.
10. Home Marketplace Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4 Qt.
Constructed of durable enameled cast iron, this versatile 6qt. Home Marketplace Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven, retains and distributes heat evenly at any temperature, on any cooking surface. Assuring moist, tender results for slowsimmered soups and stews, its nonstick enamel interior assures easy cleanup and requires no preseasoning like traditional cast iron. The round Dutch oven’s two sturdy loop handles are easy to grasp, and its heavyweight lid is designed with selfbasting condensation ridges and topped with a heatresistant knob. Available in two stylish colors, the versatile Dutch oven pot is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, and can also be used in the oven or on the campfire. Specify color : red or cobalt. Hand wash.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 4 Quart Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!