729 reviews analysed
1. Aube RC840T-120 On/Off Switching Electric Heating Relay with Built-in Transformer 24V
The RC840T-120 Electric Heating Relay is compatible with all 24 VAC thermostats, features Instantaneous relay (No Delay), Silent control with epoxy soundproofing, Universal Replacement
2. Aube RC840T-240 On/Off Switching Electric Heating Relay with Built-in 24 V Transformer
honeywell rc840t-240 electromechanical 22 a 5280 w built-in transformer 208-240/24 v
3. NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700-100NAS)
- Range extenders eliminate dead zones and improves WiFi coverage in your home.
- NETGEAR extenders are easy to set up with the push of a button or mobile responsive User Interface
- Extend 2.4 &
- 5GHz WiFi up to 750Mbps for fast, reliable connections
- Universal compatibility to easily extend your current WiFi with your existing gateway, router, or ISP provided gateway
- Convenient wall-plug design blends seamlessly into any décor
4. Aube Technologies RC840T-120 Electromechanical Relay with Built In Relay
- Direct replacement for any brand name relay
- Built-in 24 V transformer for easy installation
- Compatible with 24V thermostats with 2-wire connections (R,W) or 3-wire connections (R,W,C)
- Immediate relay activation provides improved temperature control and comfort
- Epoxy-soundproofed relay ensures quiet operation
5. Emerson Thermostats White Rodgers 90-380 Fan Relay 24 Volt Coil 1
Fan relays are built to perform quietly, reliably and economically for applications involving: air conditioning, heating, appliance, Fan control and general purpose switching operates in any position heavy-duty general purpose relay operates in any position.
6. Functional Devices RIB2401B Power Relay, 20 Amp SPDT, 24 Vac/dc/120 Vac Coil, NEMA 1 Housing
7. Supco 90380 General Purpose Fan Relay, 13 A Load Current, 24 V Coil Voltage, Normally Open and Normally Closed Contacts
The Supco 902 series fan relays receive and control electrical signals for general purpose fan applications. This fan relay has SPST-NO, SPST-NC, SPDT-NO/NC contacts made of silver alloy and coil voltage ratings of 24VAC to 240VAC. It is suitable for use in fan applications.
|Contacts||SPST-NO, SPST-NC, SPDT, 1 NO/1 NC|
|Contact material||Silver alloy|
|Power ratings (all forms)||125VAC, 18 amp resistive, 12 FLA, 60 LRA, 240/277VAC, 18 amp resistive, 8 FLA, 48 LRA|
|Special power ratings (form 1 and 2)||125VAC, 14 FLA, 84 LRA, 277VAC, 25 amp resistive|
|Pilot ratings (all forms)||3 amp, 277VAC general purpose
250VA at 250VAC
277VA at 277VAC
125VA at 125VAC
|Coil voltage rating||24, 120, 208/240, 77VAC, 12, 24|
|Coil frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Coil pick-up voltage||AC 85% of nominal, DC 75% of nominal|
|Coil power rating||AD DC, Inrush 5VA 3VA, Sealed 3VA 3VA|
Relay switches (also called an electrical relay or an electrical relay switch) use a small amount of power to control a larger source of power connected to electrical devices such as car motors, computers, and lighting installations. A basic relay switch has a control circuit with an electromagnetic coil and a load circuit with contacts and a lever. When current flows into the relay switch, it moves through the coil and a magnetic field is created, which causes the lever in the load circuit to move between contacts, either turning the device on or off. In a normally open (NO) relay switch, when power is supplied to the relay, the load circuit is closed and the power source connected to the relay is turned on. In a normally closed (NC) relay switch, when power is supplied to the relay, the load circuit is open and the power source connected to the relay is turned off. In other types of relay switches, non-moving parts such as transistors or semiconductors can be used as the control circuit to operate the switching mechanism. Relay switches can be controlled with an external switch, such as a light switch, or they can be connected to an automatically switched power source, such as a car ignition. One relay can operate multiple switches, and multiple relays can be operated with a single switch, with each relay operating independently from the other relays in the system.
Supco manufactures test instruments and replacement parts for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. The company, founded in 1945, is headquartered in Allenwood, NJ.
8. Omron LY2-AC24 General Purpose Relay, Standard Type, Plug-In/Solder Terminal, Standard Bracket Mounting, Single Contact, Double Pole Double Throw Contacts, 53.8 mA at 50 Hz and 46 mA at 60 Hz Rated Load Current, 24 VAC Rated Load Voltage
9. SunStar Heating Products 24 Volt Thermostat Relay Kit, Model Number 43274020
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 24 Relay Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!